• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]don't sell yourself short Ina likes you ;)

[/QUOTE]
Awww.

Still never gona give up the fluffybutt nickname though, no matter how much she asks.

That reminds me, have to get a candy apple.

Orikanyo said:
Awww.
Still never gona give up the fluffybutt nickname though, no matter how much she asks.

That reminds me, have to get a candy apple.
Please do, it's soooooooooooo annoying to her xD

Sadly she won't kill him until she finds out what's inside of him. Then it's a toss up. xD

Once Shing hears that nickname he will be sure to use it.... Or think of something else equally annoying xD Needs something to brighten up his spirits seeing his current state~

Peaceswore said:
Once Shing hears that nickname he will be sure to use it.... Or think of something else equally annoying xD Needs something to brighten up his spirits seeing his current state~
( -_- ") Please don't..... xD Totally do it.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]( -_- ") Please don't..... xD Totally do it.

[/QUOTE]
Oh...okay I guess I won't since you asked so nicely... Going to do it without a doubt~

Well, Cal isn't lieing, she does have a fluff butt(tail)

That reminds me, he has patted her head, but not brushed the tail yet, best get on that.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
xD That will be interesting to see.
Post!!

[/QUOTE]
For the record, best to tag me as apparently using reply in that thread doesn't notify me of your post at all.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye](:'() sorry.... I didn't know xD
I usually quote you lol.

[/QUOTE]
its no worries, apparently it doesn't want me to see any posts that go in that thread at all.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Have you checked if you're watching it?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, reestablished it now(clicked it on and off again)

@jamaicanviking Do you mind if I make Cal, and subsaquently Ina, follow the sam course you are taking? they are hunting for those spirits, it is logical they would somewhat be taking the same route.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]*cracks knuckles* AWWWWWW YEAH

[/QUOTE]
but however we do not have the comfort of a box to hide under... unless...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Unless??

[/QUOTE]
...They are hiding behind boxes...

Orikanyo said:
...They are hiding behind boxes...
Pssshaaa I have no need to hide Ina is a powerful spirit running on alcohol and primal anger. She's ready to take on anything.

@jamaicanviking Jeng might want to have that spirit calming watering technique in his pocket though. Just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back