• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31470-coriandr/ said:
@Coriandr[/URL] Are....are you stalking me?
Eh, no. I was just looking for RP's for awhile and you had a list of RP's you were doing, so I just opened it up and saw Avatar and was like "YES."

Lol, sorry if I creeped you out. xD

Coriandr said:
Eh, no. I was just looking for RP's for awhile and you had a list of RP's you were doing, so I just opened it up and saw Avatar and was like "YES."
Lol, sorry if I creeped you out. xD

itsfine.gif

Finally out of my classes... I like them but god damn.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yasssssss answer to meeeeee
Probably be somewhere in the circus.

[/QUOTE]
wierd, didn't show me you psoted. I'll get on it soon.

The circus just ended and people are starting to leave, I believe. Cornelius and the avatar are outside sitting a bench, Men is still in the VIP booth, and a few people are sitting right outside the VIP booth.

I have absolutly no idea where to go.. at all.

So i did as the character would do, shrug and go outside.

Boring, yea, but kinda have a lack of direction at the moment.

Eh? We have done nothing officer! Sir! Sir sir! Master sir? All the sir! Sir.

Otakuyaki said:
I swear to drunk officer, I'm not god!
I'm slowly starting to see the absurdity of this now, he is kinda actually drinking with a god in a way...

Weird.

Otakuyaki said:
I can't tell if those words are sarcasm or genuine, but I'm not gonna say anything. ಠ_ಠ
Not accounting for the one in his head, yea he's got some weird thing in his head, long story, Ina is pretty much a once death fox spirit.

Or atleast soul carrier, not sure as of yet.

Cal'vina is just a good natured drunk guy, doesn't really think to far on the whole "Who should he really not befriend" thing. You never know when a friend might turn up to save the day!

I... I'll just leave it there. (. _ . 6)

I'm not sure whether you got the joke or not anymore. ;~;

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not, as I am currently awake at like... 3 in the morning.

Sorry @Runakei ! It's just a little hard to incorporate everyone in one way or another without making it cumbersome. Please don't take it personally, I'm sure there'll be a way to get you in real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back