• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Can I wreck stuff and end a Npc Spirit's Lifu?

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure there'll be more than one NPC Spirit casualty since they're working for Satoshi (Even if it's against their will)

As far as wrecking stuff...Sure! Just don't get too out of hand.

NessieAlways said:
I'm sure there'll be more than one NPC Spirit casualty since they're working for Satoshi (Even if it's against their will)
As far as wrecking stuff...Sure! Just don't get too out of hand.

giphy.gif

Will do thanks boss!​

And I shall endeavor to keep the beast that is the true embodiment of nothing/perception/hatred of all things under taps!

Remember folks, he isn't drinking for fun~!

It's because he might prefer death over being able to see every single thing in a mile radius!

Yay!

So are we gonna have a designated person playing the ringleader? I just figured it might get confusing if we all do it one at a time.

I could play him but I don't know if I'll be able to reply as often as you guys.

I don't want to bring you all down, but if you don't find someone who can keep up, tag me and I'll do it =)

Aye, I'll try to reply later tnoight, already made my presence known earlier btw.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah I know I've been stalking you xD

[/QUOTE]
For a second thought you wre nessie :P

Wait, stalking me?

I...see...

or rather I don't...

And do.

THE GREAT WATCHER OF ALL! BRINGER OF HATRED!

DEMANDS SNACK-RIFICE!

Tfw you accidentally post your reply prematurely, without having added in the second image, checked it, and edited it.

tumblr_n1j8tng4Dh1ttwc1to1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Coriandr said:
Does all 4 earthbender slots taken up mean I can't be an Earthbender?
Don't think so. I don't think there was ever a limit on the characters. Even more so, since this thread isn't being monitored by its GM as much anymore.

If I recall correctly, there are only two earthbenders that I can think of right now that are still active. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to join.

Otakuyaki said:
Don't think so. I don't think there was ever a limit on the characters. Even more so, since this thread isn't being monitored by its GM as much anymore.
Thanks, are we allowed to bend things like metal and lava as Earthbenders, or blood as water? Or are those restricted?

Coriandr said:
Thanks, are we allowed to bend things like metal and lava as Earthbenders, or blood as water? Or are those restricted?
Uuugh. Metal I think is okay, but lavabending and bloodbending are quite OP, so they're quite touchy subjects. Especially bloodbending, it was never allowed to begin with.

make a water bender, who loves fire bending, thinks it's the coolest thing ever, but is stuck with water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back