• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Wait..... is this.... Alive?!

8E42D7158025840EE3749DC0DD99981C6BA22FC6

I really don't remember much but if you'll have me back, I'll be there.​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[/QUOTE]
xD We are doing our third attempt to get this thing to live~

I'll try to post toadyish

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[/QUOTE]
More like

cpr.jpg

guess i gotta come back then, expect a few days from now since I'm currently doing school work i've procrastinated into a corner.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol sorry.

[/QUOTE]
no worries, I'm just worried I might not have a time slot for this.

seems folks are excited, once I finish this report, and the other two reports, i will post up my... post?

just gotta remember my plans for Cal'vina...

1) be drunk (check)

2) save the princess(pending)

3)be certain princess is the princess you need to save. (pending)

4) Pat foxy friend on head for job well done. (pending.)

Should we skip straight to Chen buying the ticket (also how many should she buy? 5? or let's say 8/9 to be safe?) and the characters entering the circus or do you want to give Jeng and her gf some time to play around?

I think we should go straight into the characters looking around/entering, as soon as everyone that wants to rejoin has gotten up to speed.

Dont want to rush people and leave them behind when theyre trying to jump in, but also dont want this is slow down too much because of idle character interactions and die again.

trust me, cal and Foxy don't need a ticket, gona be getting in all sneaky like, like a sneaky snake.

but less hissing and venom, just more eldritch spiritual horrors and a fox-like avatar of death.

jamaicanviking said:
@Flutterby I replied, not sure if you got a notification cuz I forgot to tag you in the original post and I don't think it alerts anyone if you edit it in
I see it now, no idea if I got a notification or not. If I did, it probably got buried O.o I get a sea of notifications when I log on since turning on persistent notifications lol

NessieAlways said:
Thank you for tagging me!
I hadn't been getting any notifs

Alright so who do we have and where are we at?
Tbh I have no idea. I think the others can explain that better than I can xD

As of right now, Jeng and Opal are hanging out outside the main circus tent while Chen gets the tickets, and Ina and Cal'vina are being rowdy and trying to sneak into the place (from what I can tell)

jamaicanviking said:
As of right now, Jeng and Opal are hanging out outside the main circus tent while Chen gets the tickets, and Ina and Cal'vina are being rowdy and trying to sneak into the place (from what I can tell)
pretty much it.

Okay...

Since I'm going to do this from a distance, I'm going to need everyone's help in getting things done and not getting deviated from the plot too much =)

I'll be following the IC and giving you all plot points here.

I'm not going to pop into the IC much unless truly needed, but it should be fine.

I'll try this for about a week or so and if it doesn't work I'll be more active in setting plot =)

Does that sound okay?

Otakuyaki said:
I'm guessing my character was approved... but I just realised I have no idea how to get in there. :l
Yeah =)

I looked over him before coming here

He could be a random passerby going to the circus and then stick to the team.

I'm just waiting for my partner incrime to appear again.

@jamaicanviking @too much idea @Flutterby @Orikanyo @Otakuyaki @The Suspicious Eye @Peaceswore

Okay so this was my plan with the circus...

The group gathers around and watches the show.

It's all a normal circus show until the very end when trainers start pulling spirits in instead of animals.

The group can either think this is really cool and enjoy the show or be a bit concerned for the spirits.

Whatever the case after the show, they go to the Ring master to either congratulate him or ask about the spirits.

He'll offer to show the team around the circus and even let them perform in the show!

For those that showed concern about the spirits, the Ring Master shows them that there's nothing to worry about and that all spirits are treated like family. He shows them how they go about to learn the shows and everything looks sweet. (Like the videos they put up at seaworld with the whale trainers and the whales being friends) For those who agree to perform for the show, they take a few days (1-3) to train with the rest of the circus members. Everything is going great and all things are peachy until someone sneaks out/over hears/etc. and realizes this is all a trick. The Ring Master is mistreating spirits and doing illegal trading to acquire them. Punishments are hard and Spirits are suffering behind the scenes. It is up to the team to stop the Ring Master and his circus. The only problem is he has more than a dozen spirits that listen to his every command.

NessieAlways said:
@jamaicanviking @too much idea @Flutterby @Orikanyo @Otakuyaki @The Suspicious Eye @Peaceswore
Okay so this was my plan with the circus...

The group gathers around and watches the show.

It's all a normal circus show until the very end when trainers start pulling spirits in instead of animals.

The group can either think this is really cool and enjoy the show or be a bit concerned for the spirits.

Whatever the case after the show, they go to the Ring master to either congratulate him or ask about the spirits.

He'll offer to show the team around the circus and even let them perform in the show!

For those that showed concern about the spirits, the Ring Master shows them that there's nothing to worry about and that all spirits are treated like family. He shows them how they go about to learn the shows and everything looks sweet. (Like the videos they put up at seaworld with the whale trainers and the whales being friends) For those who agree to perform for the show, they take a few days (1-3) to train with the rest of the circus members. Everything is going great and all things are peachy until someone sneaks out/over hears/etc. and realizes this is all a trick. The Ring Master is mistreating spirits and doing illegal trading to acquire them. Punishments are hard and Spirits are suffering behind the scenes. It is up to the team to stop the Ring Master and his circus. The only problem is he has more than a dozen spirits that listen to his every command.

Question

tumblr_m3f1h4pSuE1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Can I wreck stuff and end a Npc Spirit's Lifu?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back