• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Yeah, I think one of the main reasons we were having problems was that we spent too much time dwelling on certain scenes. I feel like if we reboot everything, we should come up with a system so we don't take too long to transition to the next event.

I dont understand this website. I haven't been in this RP since a few weeks after it started, and yet suddenly i get a notification from OOC. You guys have suppa powas! Gah!

jamaicanviking said:
Yeah, I think one of the main reasons we were having problems was that we spent too much time dwelling on certain scenes. I feel like if we reboot everything, we should come up with a system so we don't take too long to transition to the next event.
Maybe we can talk about what to do and what will happen, planning the events and arcs before playing them out?

Yeah, but then I feel that'd negate some of the charm of the RP. After all, a lot of the fun is in how dynamic everything is (at least in my opinion).

jamaicanviking said:
Yeah, but then I feel that'd negate some of the charm of the RP. After all, a lot of the fun is in how dynamic everything is (at least in my opinion).
We don't need to plan it out in detail. Just a simple, "Ok after this we are going to do this in Saturday so make sure you finished all your interaction in Friday"

Honestly I lost the drive for this RP a bit since I wasn't able to keep up with you guys thanks to my busy schedule. But if you all still want to continue this, I'll do everything goes I can to keep it going. Although I won't play my two characters anymore I can play NPCs and guide you all through the story I had in mind when we first started this.

Also Reading further back into the conversation I don't think it was the character interactions dragging us down as much as it was me taking too long to push the story. Maybe I'll do better if I just step back from playing characters and star controlling the scenes better so they're moved along instead of staying stuck in the same place.

Hello my dears ^^ Sorry, I promise I have been lurking, but RL is busy as Im ending my senior year of high school and getting ready to chose a college :)

I am totally up to trying to revive this again, its just too much fun to not to, and Nessie, if you need help GMing, I would being willing to try (keyword is try, Im usually a mediocre GM at best)

If you lot are aiming to resuscitate this thread, I am willing to rejoin. I decided to stay away as this roleplay had progressed beyond my understanding, but I can help revive it.

Ok, so where do we proceed from here? Unless someone can take over Riichi's character, we're gonna need a new firebending mentor for Jeng.

jamaicanviking said:
Ok, so where do we proceed from here? Unless someone can take over Riichi's character, we're gonna need a new firebending mentor for Jeng.
What comes after the dinner is circus so...

We still plan to do this right? Hows it going to go? Fast forward through and just head to the circus? Or anyone else got some idea as to what we should do.

I think we should just go to the circus immediately, yeah. But it's like I said before, since Jeng no longer has a firebending mentor I don't know how we make it so that he learns firebending (the actual plotline/story we had is up to Nessie but that shouldn't be an issue)

Shing could do it once he get's his bending back, he can show him the ropes and as time goes on the better he gets the more he can show Jeng

Peaceswore said:
What is suppose to happen at the circus? I don't remember.
iirc they will find out that the circus turns out to be spirit circus. Jeng and co will free the spirits before going to Zaofu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back