• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I was planning on making cal lost and accidentally ending up at tyhe circus anyways.

he WAs watching the spirit fight.. then they left... and then he tried to follow... and then he got lost TT~TT

NessieAlways said:
Posted!

@jamaicanviking @Flutterby @too much idea @Dakup @Peaceswore @The Suspicious Eye @Orikanyo @theunderwolf @Songbird500 @Guilded Clover @Sinister Clown @Archdemon

Hey guys!

If you are planning on going to circus let me know when you're ready for the time skip!

We'll have a time skip and start off in dinner with Mayu and Tadeka (excuse for everyone to meet at a common area), followed by the circus act.

Finish off your conversations in the next posts if you need to and let me know when everyone is in agreement to move on!
Chen can jump in anytime

@The Suspicious Eye @theunderwolf

Alright, things are floundering, if yea don't have any movement by tuesday I'm gona kick yea both outa this post chain* and resolve the conflict, cause its binding us all back, no offence meant to either of yea, but we can't let it die because of one person unable to post. Just figure I may aswell be the jackass here.

*post chain, where two people are locked together preventing any progress while one of them is unable to move forward)

Last edited by a moderator:
As you wish, i was going to wait for the partner there to do it, go ahead if you wish to.

Alright back, exams and home reno screwed me over time-wise.

ah good that was to be my question, alright, time to get crashed into.

Orikanyo said:
ah good that was to be my question, alright, time to get crashed into.
Yeah if it was on her normal death form you'you'd be dead and probably 1/2 the city she'll be out of commission for a while since she pushed her size and stuff. But she won't let others know that.

right, so i have a sleepy fox crashing into poor Cal... the guy's back is gona be wrecked after this..

YAY for back pain and interrupted inner monologue!

Haha alright when you two are done let me know so I can make the time skip. If it happens between today or tomorrow I might not be able to post since I'll be studying for a test, but I'll try my best. If not by Friday for sures

right close to done, if shes asleep still he'll pretty much just drag her along to the circus... why? Well he ain't gona leave her there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back