• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I wish I could play, the moment I get home I need to stack bricks on some skids, sucks major.

Regardless, what games do yea play eh? I've always stuck to rpgs and the like, story is what I like.

any specific titles a favorite of yours?

I apologize for this it's just Ina's nature to really get pissed.

Also I'm sorry for this next post, buttttt she is technically dead, soooooooooo.........

GIF-Conceding-Lumbergh-Office-Office-Space-OK-Ok-then-Uh-yeah-Umm-Well-then-GIF.gif

not sure whatchyea mean yet, but... good luck, try not to go to far.

How come no one told me my notifications were not coming in??

I've been waiting for forever for you guys to post but it seems it's all on me =S

I'm going on a study binge since I have a test this Friday. I'll see if I can get a post in between but I doubt it. I'll post after the test for sures though!

no worries, been abit stuck between house renovations and school myself.

I was going to ask, did you have any challenges planned for Ryo?

LIke him getting jumped before getting to the box or after?

Him having trouble retreating it?

Or anything of the matter?

Really that's up to you. I don't have anything planned... Ryo may hit Takeo once he finds out what he was sent to retrieve... (he is going into a bad part of the undertown...so he may get jumped, but that up to you)

Peaceswore said:
Really that's up to you. I don't have anything planned... Ryo may hit Takeo once he finds out what he was sent to retrieve... (he is going into a bad part of the undertown...so he may get jumped, but that up to you)
Okay!

What does the package look like?

Is it something people would see and be like "Hey that's for the Mayumi's" or "Hey it's important get him!"?

Just so I know how to attract the bad guys

It's a long wooden case the same height as Takeo and a bit slimmer, it has a small mayumi seal at the top corner as well.

xD it's a long wooden one with a handle like a brief case it's very skinny like a foot wide. And it only weighs twenty pounds. He could carry it so or use his waterbending :P

I was planning on him using his waterbending, but he's already exhausted so let's see xD

I have something in mind...brb I'll probably post in an hour or so =D

Posted!

@jamaicanviking @Flutterby @too much idea @Dakup @Peaceswore @The Suspicious Eye @Orikanyo @theunderwolf @Songbird500 @Guilded Clover @Sinister Clown @Archdemon

Hey guys!

If you are planning on going to circus let me know when you're ready for the time skip!

We'll have a time skip and start off in dinner with Mayu and Tadeka (excuse for everyone to meet at a common area), followed by the circus act.

Finish off your conversations in the next posts if you need to and let me know when everyone is in agreement to move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back