• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

I think I've actually seen it done here once...

Not sure how it went or who made it, but I remember reading something similar to it in the interest check long ago!

Like before the site updated long ago.

I think it might have been either before the merge or slightly after the merge.

Well, I'm not too sure what the Fire nation capital place is called in this Rp so I just called it exactly that, however I'm unsure how to fit my character in, I don't really know what's going on or what the main plot is right now.

@NessieAlways

hudhouse said:
You know, I am interested in this! Just popping in to say hi, and do any spots need to be filled or needed?
You can hop by the Character Sheet Tab I believe we still have several spots open.

The only full positions are spirits and fire benders.

Wait! Was my character accepted? I know the rule is Like= Acceptance but you said that fire benders were full. I'm only saying this because you said they were full and I hadn't received confirmation that my dude was accepted not that I'm angry he isn't cause we all win some and lose some.

I'm pretty tired right now so if I ramble a little in my posts that pretty much the reason why.

@NessieAlways

*shakes fist while sitting on a prch* theres to many benders around here, whats wron with goin around fightin people the old fashioned way? Go up to a man, punch him square in the jaw, thats how its done, not your flashy dancy firemancy.

Archdemon said:
Wait! Was my character accepted? I know the rule is Like= Acceptance but you said that fire benders were full. I'm only saying this because you said they were full and I hadn't received confirmation that my dude was accepted not that I'm angry he isn't cause we all win some and lose some.
I'm pretty tired right now so if I ramble a little in my posts that pretty much the reason why.

@NessieAlways
You're good!

Sorry I'm a bit busy atm so I haven't gotten a chance to go, like, and update.

But you're character is good.

Oh okay! Sorry that I bothered you with that while you were busy. Should I just jump in or wait for a special moment to which my character could jump in?

Marvinok said:
@Peaceswore sorry! It was late. What spots aren't taken?
Theres a couple of air bender spots and a water bender spot.

Once those are open I'll be opening one more of each role.

But only until the 3 positions are filled I don't want an excisive amount of one bender

Hey guys!

Just to let you all know, I'll be going out of the country this weekend and there's a high chance I won't be around wifi unless the hotel I'm staying at has some. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, just thought I'd give you all a heads up =)

No likely we'll be doing the big top performance just yet, so don't worry to much.

So Cal will be stealing away the princess huh? Maybe he should learn to breath fire and wear a dragon suit.

Thinking about it, with republic city and the whole more mixed bag of nuts folk are doing in the world, it's gona be much harder to find the avatar once Jeng kicks the bucket(pray not until a long time), the next will be a fire nation descendant/fire bender.

Atleast it ain't an air nomad, guys took years to finally say. "Oh yea, your that world saver person, good luck." Every avatar is known for something, and if I remember right the last earth avatar was Kyoshi...

...If I'm right, good luck with the whole ancestor thing Jeng.

hudhouse said:
how would you guys suggest I get into the main plot from Ba sing Se?

9da6d409ac010b11350582bd6fe755f2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back