• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

THEY SHALL FEAR THE LOVE WE SHALL SPREAD UPON THE WORLD! ALL SHALL SHIVER WITH... HAPPYNESS AS IT TEARS THEIR SKIN FROM THEIR BONES...

This doesn't sound like love or kindness, actually really dangerous, maybe it lacks rainbows? Death rainbows of love?

Honestly Death rainbows of Love would be an awesome death metal band name.

I like you! And yes! WE SHALL RAIN DEATH RAINBOW OF LOVE AND CARING UPON YOU ALL!!! *insert evil happy laughter here*

It's the carebear count down, 5,4,3,2,1. DEATH.

79c556f3f3c1ae05d187ef370e4ce7ba.jpg

It's like they knew. O.o​

Would you stay around a guy wqith a deercatalope?

Nothing because I am the Monarch? And so is Peacesworn, and you to if you want to sit on the throne to.

Husah! So your the one who made it... why did you make the thrones so big? Seriously, you could fit a dinning room table on these.

Orikanyo said:
Husah! So your the one who made it... why did you make the thrones so big? Seriously, you could fit a dinning room table on these.
I needed legs space in case I wanted to fall asleep and was too lazy to get up and walk =)

Then you hooligans come and invade my leg space! But it's okay! I can share right after I have you all executed! Muahaha

But you can execute a king without it put to a vote with the other monarchs, seriously were running a clanship, only way to classify it really.

Hello! I was wondering if I can join, if I can I was wondering if my CS could be a spirit unless from the box I saw on the CS tab for spirit characters is the max amount meaning there can only be four spirit characters could I be a fire bender instead?

@NessieAlways

Archdemon said:
Hello! I was wondering if I can join, if I can I was wondering if my CS could be a spirit unless from the box I saw on the CS tab for spirit characters is the max amount meaning there can only be four spirit characters could I be a fire bender instead?
@NessieAlways
Yes as Peace said both boxes are full, but you can create any other bender that's open if you'd like =)

Archdemon said:
@NessieAlways
Actually...forget what I just said.

There's a spot open for a fire bender.

Just noticed a person hasn't even completed their CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking about Jinx? You may want to give her a warning before taking away her spot

And nessie~ Do you know of you will post soon?

Peaceswore said:
Are you talking about Jinx? You may want to give her a warning before taking away her spot
And nessie~ Do you know of you will post soon?
Well I've tagged her a couple of times and she's had the spot reserved for more than a week already.

I haven't heard anything from her, so I'm going to assume she's no longer interested.

And I'll try to have a post tonight if not tomorrow.

I'm swamped with homework and trying to catch up on other RPs

@Sinister Clown

Where is your character and how do you plan on incorporating him to the story?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry for the slow posting this is exam week for me. I'll have one up sometime today.
But here's something fun

bca74d3fc528ef09c57a66670b95edbb.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Why is Aang cheaper?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.. technically she sitll is.. they are all the same person just reincarnated... so.. jeng has kyoshi somewhere in him...

Has anybody heard of the game "everyone is john." because I'm imagining that right now.

To explain it, get a group and one gamemaster, every person in the group is a voice in john's head that has turns controlling him/wresting control from other voices, some have a goal to do and have various skills(killing people, making friends, pigging out on candy etc...) ts a game for horrible people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back