• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

So i found a cute little thing if anybody wants to play with it aswell, made Cal'vina in it and it was pretty fun.. soo.. naturally i figured I'd see if any of ya'll were interested in silly stuff like this.

Play Chibi Maker

@The Suspicious Eye did my post not come out right? I could've sworn i made Cal stand and talk to the two around him, i understand if yea missed my second one in the flurry of posts today.

no worries, looks like Cal is popular in both planes of exsistance today. Now... who does he talk to? the cute fox spirit and make himself look more crazy or to the people around him and stay totally normal?

Orikanyo said:
no worries, looks like Cal is popular in both planes of exsistance today. Now... who does he talk to? the cute fox spirit and make himself look more crazy or to the people around him and stay totally normal?
No probs, a face full of dirt solves all your situational needs. I edited my post ^○^

Cool beans. That will be fun to find out.

It is so gross how she looks different, for interfering in Wan'd life as a child she got her face ripped off from her skull and demoted to soul clean up. All she did was give the kid some food. Geez he was a strict pants, but on the pus side of being a twice dead soirit, she doesn't need ro breathe, sleep or eat and only bleeds were black ecto stuff. So yay?

sounds delightful.... Living as a spirit is definitely different then a mortal thats for certain. though fluffy tails are universal.

I'll await nessie and Clover before I go about another post, don't wana leave folks behind.

I'm just patiently playing poker and trying to decide how much I should make Shing suffer as I have to wait xD Hmmm I'm thinking about making him completely blind

just give him a sword to draw for all eternity.

xD I'm not posting for him don't worry. I interacted with you and it would be rude for me to just leave :P I'm saying for future post after yours. That's what I'm mulling over :)

You better xD

I hate when I write a post and then someone posts before me and makes what I wrote completely useless...

Second biggest RP pet peeve xP

I know the feel! Don't worry I wait for the person I talk to cause I understand the hate, anger and frustration when that happens xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back