• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

what shall I do.. hmm... contemplate the universe? talk to a strange looking spirit that lurks in the well?

Done with testing!

I'll start working on the post and hopefully have it ready in the next couple of hours =)

There will be new characters, but those might take me a bit longer to post since I have to get the formatting and everything, but I'll have reference pictures in the mean time =)

Are you guys ready to kick this RP back into motion?!

Shing, everytime I see the name I think of that old sword drawing sound effect. I'll be ehading to bed soon, so if anybody wants to throw a bone my way I'm all happier for it(in the rp I mean) aside from that, off to dream land I go.

Orikanyo said:
Shing, everytime I see the name I think of that old sword drawing sound effect. I'll be ehading to bed soon, so if anybody wants to throw a bone my way I'm all happier for it(in the rp I mean) aside from that, off to dream land I go.
HAHAHAHAHAhaaaaaa

OMG you are on my favorite person list.

ALSO POKEMON Z CONFIMED GUYS!!!!!!!

WWWWWHAAAAAAATTTT!?

I knew but hype is real as hell, also Persona 5 bumped back to summer 2016, not salty about it, more time making the game, more time to put in it.

Orikanyo said:
WWWWWHAAAAAAATTTT!?
I knew but hype is real as hell, also Persona 5 bumped back to summer 2016, not salty about it, more time making the game, more time to put in it.
American release is next summer!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!

@NessieAlways are we going to time skip? I want Ina to go on a life changing adventure.

pokemon-z-legendary.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6496-nessiealways/ said:
@NessieAlways[/URL] are we going to time skip? I want Ina to go on a life changing adventure.
Yeah there's going to be a small time skip to the team already at the village and them being half way through the recovery period.

@NessieAlways my so many things going on! Makes me wonder what I should be doing, as a person who's been here since day one and knows the story left right center and backwards... suggestions?

Orikanyo said:
@NessieAlways my so many things going on! Makes me wonder what I should be doing, as a person who's been here since day one and knows the story left right center and backwards... suggestions?
Lol!

Well if you're starting in FFC I opened a door for people to already know the Samas by saying they cared for everyone in the village, so a random encounter with the avatar in their home wouldn't be so awkward since they might have gone to thank the Samas or something.

Characters don't necessarily have to go to the Samas they could be around the village shopping or goofing around and see someone else's character pass by.

Characters could also start off in their own niche and wake up to take a stroll and see what the day has to offer. Again ending up in running into some.

Then there's the whole, "Just got to the Village." and I can make Mayu go welcome them and invite them over for Lunch thus putting them in the same location as the Avatar and friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see... we're sticking to the village then. Alright sounds good, I'll do a post when I wake up in the morning, and after food, can't make anything worth looking at without a stocked fire in the belly, like a locomotive needs coal, humans need food.

Also, the answer is obvious, and stupid to ask but getting all details out there helps, Jeng is korra's descendant correct?

Orikanyo said:
I see... we're sticking to the village then. Alright sounds good, I'll do a post when I wake up in the morning, and after food, can't make anything worth looking at without a stocked fire in the belly, like a locomotive needs coal, humans need food.
Also, the answer is obvious, and stupid to ask but getting all details out there helps, Jeng is korra's descendant correct?
Well if you want to start off somewhere else that's possible too!

Since you had mentioned earlier that you wanted to start there I assumed those were the options you wanted =)

If by descendant you mean son/grandson of then no (Unless @jamaicanviking wants to make Jeng related to Korra)

If you mean as in the Avatar after Korra then yes.

The Avatars don't necessarily have to be related...

Of course they don't have to be related, thought if they were somehow related it would be the rare case where he would LITERALLY be his own grandma... the thought fills me with joy and potential old lady jokes.

I thought we'd be restricted to the village is all, didn't know any other option, that's why I asked your opinion just now to help me choose a placement.

It's all fine really, if you don't have any fun ideas to throw I have something up my sleeve, just thought I'd figure out all paths yea know.

Also being stuck in the spirit world would suck bad, what can you eat there? What's poisonous and what Isn't hell can you even eat spirit stuff?

[QUOTE="too much idea]Yayyy it's started!!
Also, instead of Part 2, Book 2 sounds better?

[/QUOTE]
If you like it =)

I'll change Part 1 to Book 1 as well then =)

So my notifications shut off for some reason, if you need me, please mention or do the linky thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back