• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Ah crap @Orikanyo Why you post before me?

I thought you were going to wait xD

Now it looks like I ignored Cal'Vina walking away =(

Lol Kidding, I'll see how I can add that.

@NessieAlways

th%2B%252844%2529.jpg

Lolz Ina won't be happy.​

eh? thought you said not to wait, well, sorry about that.

alrighty no worries then, gona ahve to kick to bed early tonight, stomaches upset and I need it fine to ehad to school tomorrow

Orikanyo said:
alrighty no worries then, gona ahve to kick to bed early tonight, stomaches upset and I need it fine to ehad to school tomorrow
Okay

Hope you feel better!

Drink a Chamomile tea or a Ginger tea those help upset stomachs.

Goodnight!

....and now I'm on RPN on ym phone... addicted I suppous. regardless I'll crank out another reply if I'm still awake for it.

with Ina and the boy having a fuss and Zira caught in the middle, i doubt they would be tailing my drunk anytime soon.

I suppous I should go search about for the main group, maybe hit up the Sama's place.

Alright, after playing some metal gear solid 5 I have a plan for my next move with Cal, upon hearing their intent to find the avatar, he shall attempt to persue them, stealthfully, how? That'll be answered in the post.

Just know, with his disguise he will be undetectable, will blend in with just about any enviroment, not ever Ina could spot him within it, he'll he might even lose himself in his illusion.

I posted!

Sorry that took so long wasn't planning on falling asleep after class =S

Also

@Sinister Clown

@Jinx

Feel free to jump in when you please =)

If you need help on how to jump in just let us know and I'm sure someone can come up with something!

Oops I forgot Izumi!

Typing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be sittin around till someone makes a move, sneaky sneaky.

sorry if it doesn't seem I'm doing much, didn't want to open the can of worms just yet.

Orikanyo said:
sorry if it doesn't seem I'm doing much, didn't want to open the can of worms just yet.
It's fine as long as you know what you're doing and don't complain about "No one's Rping with me!" then we're good!

Not that you would do that, but just putting it out there =)

No worries, this is my doing and I live with it, that's how it goes. I simply wished to let folks know I'm still alive and not on my back thrashing and crying like a baby because senpai won't notice me.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what's the plan moving forward? Getting everyone together and figuring out the next move?

Orikanyo said:
So what's the plan moving forward? Getting everyone together and figuring out the next move?
Probably get everyone together for Dinner and having everyone see Kenji's poster and plan on going to the Circus.

That's were the next big thing is going to be =)

Ah yes the circus, forgot about that, always good to check in on future plans, helps to channel the roleplay spirits better.

Now if you'll excuse me I must prepair for the ritual for my next post, nearly ran out of sacrifices in the last one.

I noticed something, aside from Nessie I'm the only one talking in this OOC...

BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS! FOR I NOW RULE THIS PLANE! TREMBLE BEFORE MY DOMINANCE OF THIS CHATTING THREAD!

ALL SHALL KNOW THE NAME ORIKANYO AND FEAR IT!

No don't leave! W-w-we can share the throne, pretty big chair actually, seriously who made this thing? Is it for giants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back