• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Can't say I blame yea for feeling like it's ruined, but I got the joke in the first place, was in the mood to talk, and did so.

Guess I was bugging to do so as so far only three, four including you, have said a single word to me to date.

Orikanyo said:
Not accounting for the one in his head, yea he's got some weird thing in his head, long story, Ina is pretty much a once death fox spirit.
Or atleast soul carrier, not sure as of yet.

Cal'vina is just a good natured drunk guy, doesn't really think to far on the whole "Who should he really not befriend" thing. You never know when a friend might turn up to save the day!
She used to be a God now she's kinda like a grim reaper or dementor. xD

Vowing to murder her brother who demoted her to earth and any other human or spirit who pisses her off.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]She used to be a God now she's kinda like a grim reaper or dementor. xD
Vowing to murder her brother who demoted her to earth and any other human or spirit who pisses her off.

[/QUOTE]
Thought so.

Orikanyo said:
Can't say I blame yea for feeling like it's ruined, but I got the joke in the first place, was in the mood to talk, and did so.
Guess I was bugging to do so as so far only three, four including you, have said a single word to me to date.
I didn't feel like it was ruined, as much as I was confused. As far as conversations go, there are plenty of things you can talk to me about. I just never type out a message to initiate a conversation cause I feel like melting onto my bed right now. :l

Otakuyaki said:
I didn't feel like it was ruined, as much as I was confused. As far as conversations go, there are plenty of things you can talk to me about. I just never type out a message to initiate a conversation cause I feel like melting onto my bed right now. :l
Nah it's all good, just had motor mouth for a moment.

Well, I'll leave my post there and hopefully someone will reply to it soon before my character is completely abandoned and I have to venture alone with no one to accompany me.

Runakei said:
Well, I'll leave my post there and hopefully someone will reply to it soon before my character is completely abandoned and I have to venture alone with no one to accompany me.
It was just posted the my character and Peaceswore's character have gone outside and are headed through the crowd, if youd like to interact with one of them ^^ Or, Jeng and his new friend are headed back toward the tent intending to do some sneaking, that would be a good place for you to jump in as well. There are still a few characters hanging around the circus as well, not as close to yours, but theres always the drunken pair and a few other new arrivals who are also looking for someone to interact with ^^

Are all of the characters a big group? or are we smaller groups going towards the same goal of whatever the end-game is.

Runakei said:
Are all of the characters a big group? or are we smaller groups going towards the same goal of whatever the end-game is.
Currently in small groups, but they're all in the circus grounds.

Maybe I should post a bit.

Torturing my character and making them suffer in all sorts of ways is what I do best. B)

200w.gif

Otakuyaki said:
Torturing my character and making them suffer in all sorts of ways is what I do best. B)
200w.gif
Same~ I made Shing pretty much blind and he lost his ability to use his flames atm~ Hehehe I'm terrible to the characters that I love~

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Someone tell me whats going on.​

[/QUOTE]
Your guess is as good as mine.

The Suspicious Eye]I want Ina to kill something. So I guess it's going to be spirits [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10398-orikanyo/ said:
@Orikanyo[/URL] we're heading into trouble, you ready??
Am I prepared for trouble?

Make it double.

To protect the world from-

No, I'm not making a team rocket joke, I'm better then that...

Maybe.

The Suspicious Eye]I want Ina to kill something. So I guess it's going to be spirits [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10398-orikanyo/ said:
@Orikanyo[/URL] we're heading into trouble, you ready??
I think the goal to free the spirits not kill them xD

Try to explain that to the death fox if you can.

Orikanyo said:
Am I prepared for trouble?
Make it double.

To protect the world from-

No, I'm not making a team rocket joke, I'm better then that...

Maybe.
Ah love Team Rocket.

Peaceswore said:
I think the goal to free the spirits not kill them xD
Heh, I'll free them alright. From their lives.

And mind she is still abit buzzed... soo...

Yea.

Cal shall do his best to try and calm the drunk death fox.

With moderate possibility of success.

Peaceswore said:
The avatar has an amazing team (with little to no sarcasm)
And it's only about to get better*!

*depe on one's perspective of better*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back