• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Orikanyo said:
its all good man.

63a377934556dd7200a4ff053416882f.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

63a377934556dd7200a4ff053416882f.gif

[/QUOTE]
Damn straight, it ain't a conincidence Cal's a master of the drunken fist... I almost typed it out fisten drunk.

i need to go to bed...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
xD but it makes for a perfect drunk dialogue.

[/QUOTE]
....I'll remember it for my post :P

Posted, and know the man wont be to active if something doesn't come his way, you benders/fluffy butt of death got this!

You must all be wondering why I've turned Men into a half-assed comedic character.

I'm super bored and I'm going crazy from writer's block for the actual stories I write online.

I apologise for turning this into a wild ride for personal shits and giggles, kind of. Maybe. Not really.

It was therapeutic while it lasted.

Now I'm talking to the rubber duck I use for debugging.

RXgp6rG.gif

Otakuyaki said:
the ringleader's voice rang out through the announcement system within the staff grounds... the ringleader watched the entire scene from behind the walls of a portable building...
@Runakei

I can understand Ina being able to see the ringleader. Someone might be able to spot him peeking out from behind the window giving the orders.

However. He's not with Men. He's in hiding giving the entire circus commands. He's got his eye on the entire place from his little hiding spot.

I'll work with your character appearing behind Men though. The ringleader will just coordinate them in response.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess, I'm trying to find a kitty.

Men's now being held captive while Jeng and Cornelius were infiltrating the staff grounds. Ina and Cal are in there about to wreak havoc, and Tsai is behind the two earthbenders keeping Men hostage and the firebender who was shocking him. I'm writing up a post right now. :u

Otakuyaki said:
Men's now being held captive while Jeng and Cornelius were infiltrating the staff grounds. Ina and Cal are in there about to wreak havoc, and Tsai is behind the two earthbenders keeping Men hostage and the firebender who was shocking him. I'm writing up a post right now. :u
Damn straight!

Wll, ina is, Cal's gona find a lost.. tail...

Otakuyaki said:
Can you wait till I post before you do? I'm already far behind and I don't want to get even further >.>

Peaceswore said:
Can you wait till I post before you do? I'm already far behind and I don't want to get even further >.>
My post won't be changing anything. Here you go:

Otakuyaki said:
While looking around, he spotted Jeng and the kid, and the other two figures with him in the booth earlier nearby with someone else((@Flutterby @Peaceswore @Runakei)).
This was the post I made before Men got discovered. Since you and Opal should be close by, you can immediately crash in cause you're hearing the noise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Takeo is there, he's behind Jeng right now (or last time I posted for him) Are there spirits in the circus that are harmed and need to be helped?

Peaceswore said:
Takeo is there, he's behind Jeng right now (or last time I posted for him) Are there spirits in the circus that are harmed and need to be helped?
Men is currently being held hostage. He has a collar on him and is wrapped in chains.

There are spirits inside of the tent. If you guys find them, I can finally begin to describe just what kind of hellish conditions they are in. :D

Otakuyaki said:
Men is currently being held hostage. He has a collar on him and is wrapped in chains.
There are spirits inside of the tent. If you guys find them, I can finally begin to describe just what kind of hellish conditions they are in. :D
Okay~ I'll have Takeo find them with the help of gantz. Give me a minute to post~

Peaceswore said:
Okay~ I'll have Takeo find them with the help of gantz. Give me a minute to post~
Crackling lightning just shot out of the tent at Tsai, if you ever wanna add that into your description. There was a bit of leading in to this but I'm a bit happy with how this is turning out now. c:

So like... I kinda wanna wait for Jamaicanviking, so that he can post a reply. I don't wanna leave him out. Until then, I won't really reply much. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back