• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

[QUOTE="too much idea]Am I too late to offer Fei's help?

[/QUOTE]
I don't imagine, a joint effort from two sources could calm the mass of spirits no doubt.

Orikanyo said:
because!
Only the most foolish and reckless get to be main characters!

Also hes a non-bender he has to do crazy sh*t to make himself useful.
So without crazy shit he's just the meat and sarcasm guy huh?

Orikanyo said:
Done, Cal'vina has saved the day!
kinda!

moved one step towards saving the day!
Pfft, I'm tempted to have some fun with Cal :3

[QUOTE="too much idea]Am I too late to offer Fei's help?

[/QUOTE]
Nope not yet.

You can help Men try and slow down the torrents of spirits with earthbending. Create pillars to obstruct their paths or something so that they slow down :D

Jeng will have an easier time calming them down then, if they're not moving around so erratically.

Orikanyo said:
I don't imagine, a joint effort from two sources could calm the mass of spirits no doubt.
Otakuyaki said:
Nope not yet.
You can help Men try and slow down the torrents of spirits with earthbending. Create pillars to obstruct their paths or something so that they slow down :D

Jeng will have an easier time calming them down then, if they're not moving around so erratically.
Heeree comes the Calvary!

[QUOTE="too much idea]Heeree comes the Calvary!

[/QUOTE]
...I... I..

I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THAT PUN MYSELF!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]So without crazy shit he's just the meat and sarcasm guy huh?
Pfft, I'm tempted to have some fun with Cal :3

[/QUOTE]
Just be careful~! He's human so he can break easily.

NessieAlways said:
I got tagged in a post saying there was a lack of a plan or something around those lines...
Ah, I more saw it as "does anybody want to do a thing in the future" not as a worried we have no direction.

But hey, if you need to toss about ideas I got a few stashed around. Depending on what type of big old worldly affairs are going on, we can do many things.

I'm up for brooding over it if you want, even for some silly events or something to break up the stressful ones, A nice break at a hot spring is always an occasion~!

@The Suspicious Eye

And so Cal'vina has completed his quest!

Now he shall await for the other main characters to comeplete theirs!

I'll get a small post in soon to describe him now, and maybe react to the fact the avatar is infront of him.

Did anybody name drop Jeng yet?

Orikanyo said:
@The Suspicious Eye
And so Cal'vina has completed his quest!

Now he shall await for the other main characters to comeplete theirs!

I'll get a small post in soon to describe him now, and maybe react to the fact the avatar is infront of him.

Did anybody name drop Jeng yet?
Sorry about Cal's face :3

jamaicanviking said:
Right, sorry, didn't want to make a one-liner post. Posted now, though.
Hey man, if your worried about filling up space just include thought processes, usually garners a laugh or two.

That said, didn't get to much of a reaction from my last post, is that stuff alright? Silly? To long winded? I'm trying to up my game recently and provide some insight on the poor fool and his god-like pal.

I like Cal a lot, he's just the right amount of silly yet not being outright absurd. He's created a niche for himself and he fills it well.

Orikanyo said:
No worries, he'll be fine.
I wonder how we can do the group tie in, mind, at this time I'm pretty sure Cal'vina will just follow Ina if she joins the main group, they still have a drinking game to settle!

That and he has to get back at Jeng for calling him an old man (that was mean >:( @jamaicanviking )
Old man xD

Ina will not forget that xD

And she'll probably regroup with the Avatar gang. So just come along friend :3

jamaicanviking said:
I like Cal a lot, he's just the right amount of silly yet not being outright absurd. He's created a niche for himself and he fills it well.
Thanks, I'm abit worried about fitting in, and I saw that the silly yet competent fool position was yet to be filled.

Jeng seems to be holding on by his boot strings most the time, but being an avatar... isn't easy, a lot of things are messing with him constantly, I hope Cal can atleast give the guy some form of fun besides having to deal with duty all the time.

The Suspicious Eye]:3 I don't know what Ina fits into. But I think a funny guy is a perfect addition. Oh [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10974-jamaicanviking/ said:
@jamaicanviking[/URL] I hope that post was alright.
She's the fluffiest member of the group.

Much like Appa, but no free rides, nor capabilities as a samurai.

Orikanyo said:
She's the fluffiest member of the group.
Much like Appa, but no free rides, nor capabilities as a samurai.
Idk about that she's given a free ride in the past. In hew full from she's pretty much bigger than the size of a rhino or suicune. But I feel like with more tails she might grow more not a lot but a tad bit more.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Idk about that she's given a free ride in the past. In hew full from she's pretty much bigger than the size of a rhino or suicune. But I feel like with more tails she might grow more not a lot but a tad bit more.

[/QUOTE]
i see, she'll no doubt keep a human form I'd imagine, its hard to party as a fox.

But i get yea, unlike suicune she'll be evolving quite abit :P

15%2B-%2B1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back