• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

bort_2.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry! I'm still here just super busy. I'll post soonish!!

[/QUOTE]
no worries, I'll be swamped till friday anyways.

I'm so sorry guys. This week has been a wild ride and Idk when it's stopping. Idek if I feel like crying or laughing rn tbh. I'll reply tomorrow morning, I've delayed this long enough, hahahaha.

Otakuyaki said:
I'm so sorry guys. This week has been a wild ride and Idk when it's stopping. Idek if I feel like crying or laughing rn tbh. I'll reply tomorrow morning, I've delayed this long enough, hahahaha.
No worries man, I feel like smashing my head against a wall myself.

Curse this project to the depths of the hell of which it came.

Otakuyaki said:
don't worry i feel like crying myself

Abit outa the loop here, been working on projects, but now I'm done~!

What's going on?

Orikanyo said:
Abit outa the loop here, been working on projects, but now I'm done~!
What's going on?
We caught the ringleader, the trope members are angered with his treatment to them and asked Fei to give him to them. Fei, obviously, refuses and just now started giving him questions and planning to investigate his office later.

[QUOTE="too much idea]We caught the ringleader, the trope members are angered with his treatment to them and asked Fei to give him to them. Fei, obviously, refuses and just now started giving him questions and planning to investigate his office later.

[/QUOTE]
It was Men who asked for him, sorry.

Cool cool, think I might pop in, maybe, not really cal's scene.

If anybody wants to include the group's dashingly drunk rogue, go right ahead!

And yes, I am keeping the cash.

Midterm is starting next week, so i am going to a hiatus/semi hiatus mode starting this weekend. If that's okay, the first thing i'm going to do after returning is to have Fei investigate the ringmaster's office for plot

@Otakuyaki

Hey guys!

I've noticed there hasn't been a post in a while, so now's a good time as ever to introduce the new plot point and restart the hype!

(Thank you @too much idea for keeping me updated and in the loop!)

This is what I had in mind for the next point.

The gang has finally taken down the Ringmaster and his circus, only there's something that's still bothering them.

How did the Ringmaster get his hands on the spirits in the first place? Lies? Traps? Upon searching his office they find several letters and emails that lead the Avatar to believe the spirits that were in the circus were smuggled spirits. (This ties in to their original mission of stopping the main smuggler, The Masked Man). They continue searching (Character interactions happens here) and find a flyer advertising an underground fight in Zaofu. There are several names in the flyer, but one is circled. The team believes this person will have some answers or at least a lead to finding the rest of the smugglers and perhaps even the Masked Man, so they embark on a trip to Zaofu to confront the person from the flyer.

Only, when they get there, the team finds out the underground fight isn't what they were expecting. Benders are not fighting other benders. Instead people are using spirits to fight for them! With this illegal fighting going on, Team Avatar has to stop the fights, free the spirits, bring down the head of the underground fight arena from creating any more fights, and figure out who is the person whose name was circled and what they know about the Masked Man.

Hopefully this hypes you all up and brings some people back!

I'm tagging those who have been active in the RP, If I miss someone please forgive me and tag them!

@jamaicanviking @Flutterby @too much idea @Orikanyo @Otakuyaki @The Suspicious Eye @Runakei @Peaceswore

So, whats tyhe plan folks? been quiet awhile now.

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
I've noticed there hasn't been a post in a while, so now's a good time as ever to introduce the new plot point and restart the hype!

(Thank you @too much idea for keeping me updated and in the loop!)

This is what I had in mind for the next point.

The gang has finally taken down the Ringmaster and his circus, only there's something that's still bothering them.

How did the Ringmaster get his hands on the spirits in the first place? Lies? Traps? Upon searching his office they find several letters and emails that lead the Avatar to believe the spirits that were in the circus were smuggled spirits. (This ties in to their original mission of stopping the main smuggler, The Masked Man). They continue searching (Character interactions happens here) and find a flyer advertising an underground fight in Zaofu. There are several names in the flyer, but one is circled. The team believes this person will have some answers or at least a lead to finding the rest of the smugglers and perhaps even the Masked Man, so they embark on a trip to Zaofu to confront the person from the flyer.

Only, when they get there, the team finds out the underground fight isn't what they were expecting. Benders are not fighting other benders. Instead people are using spirits to fight for them! With this illegal fighting going on, Team Avatar has to stop the fights, free the spirits, bring down the head of the underground fight arena from creating any more fights, and figure out who is the person whose name was circled and what they know about the Masked Man.

Hopefully this hypes you all up and brings some people back!

I'm tagging those who have been active in the RP, If I miss someone please forgive me and tag them!

@jamaicanviking @Flutterby @too much idea @Orikanyo @Otakuyaki @The Suspicious Eye @Runakei @Peaceswore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back