ATA Assassin Training Academy!

Rio shook his head. " I'm quite intrigued actually. Tell me more about your island." Rio never go the chance to leave the town his clan stayed so hearing about this was a wonderful experience.

Chan looked at Luke and sighed. There were some things that Chan had been waiting for from the Shaolin Temple, and they still hadn't arrived. That made him a little crestfallen. Almost on cue, a maid came up carrying a a wooden dummy with two wood arms sticking out, two legs, and the rest a a wooden pole. It was his Wing Chun dummy! Chan smiled and was ready to practice.

"Master Chan, where would you want this?" the maid said. She sounded liek she was a about to collapse. Those things were heavy.

"In the North Side of my room, Ms.." Chan replied. The maid nodded and then walked off. Chan looked at Luke once again.

"Well, I suppose this is awkward. But anyway, I'm Chan Yanchu. I trained at the Shaolin Temple in eastern China for 18 years. Where are you from?" Chan explained before asking Luke.

Nichole left her dorm humming. she saw luke and waved before continuing on her way. Lavi blocked her path. “where ya headed?” Nichole walked past him and his expression darkened. lavi grabbed her arm tightly. Nichole cried out and he dragged her outside. “spill we may not date but we're friends...”glaring.

"I was born in Russia but I barely remember the place. My family immigrated to America shortly after I was born." Luke replied smiling. "So your a Wing Chun martial artist? That's pretty awesome. I'd like to see you and I fight sometime."

EDIT: Luke waved back at Nichole and watched another boy roughly grab her. He narrowed his eyes. "Everything alright over there?" Luke called to Nichole.

"Ah, Russia. Well since I'm Chinese and your Russian we should get along splendidly." Chan grinned. "Well, thank you, but I'm not ONLY Wing Chun. I do Shaolin Kung Fu, Hung Gar, Chin Ni, and Ninjitsu also. Wing Chun and Shaolin are my main, as Shaolin is very long range and Wing Chun close. I use the others for medium fighting, nerve attacking, and taking down the opponent as quick as possible." he explained. A friendship was starting to form between the fighters, and wasn't a friendly rivalry, they were FRIENDS.

"I wouldn't be here if my family wasn't poor, you know. The way most Chinese people became Monks is your family is to poor to care for you, so they send you to Shaolin. That is what happened to me. I've been training since I was one, and have become a master at the martial arts I previously mentioned. "

"That's cool. I really don't have a fighting style. I just roll with whatever my opponent is attacking me with." Luke replied still watching the guy drag Nichole outside. "Should we do something about that?"

Lavi covered her mouth and said“yea everythings fine!”Nichole squirmed and he added pressure whispering“stay still coco...”Nichole let out a muffled cry of pain and a tear went down her cheek. her shoulder was already sore from flipping those last guys at her exam.

Luke followed them and walked up to Lavi. "I asked Nichole. Not you." Luke said menacingly, towering over both of them. "Now, if you lie to me again...well you'll find out."

"Seems interesting how you fight. Though I like those fighting styles, I'm not restricted to just those. I learned some other things at the temple. It sounded like Nichole was fin- wait. That was Lavi!" Chan exclaimed. Then he ran over, jumped off through the middle of the stairs and landed silently on the lobby floor.

Outside, Lavi was holding and hurting Nichole. Chan raced outside, and using his momentum launched into a hurricane kick that struck Lavi a few times and then knocked him out cold.

"Are you okay Nichole?" Chan asked.

((Hurricane kick

[media]

[/media]))

lavi said“try me...”BANG! he stumbled some from his gunshot wound. Nichole flipped her gun and picked him up.“you never touch me in that way...”her voice dripping venom. he said“would you like me to touch you like this?”his hand rubbing down her back. her eyes widened and she kicked him away and she hid behind luke. 
Nichole said“i feel violated but im fine...”

Luke leaned down to Lavi. He moved the the hair that covered his right eye. The right eye was covered with a patch.

He removed it and revealed the eye. It was a different color and it was full of malice and evil. The eye could turn your soul cold just by him staring at you.

"Your a nuisance and a pervert." Luke said coldly.

((I just knocked him out and you fired at him. Well who gives a crap about my post? NOBODY!))

(sorry naga!)Nichole straightened her uniform and sighed. she said“thanks guys...now to end this...”she pulled out her pistols. BANG BANG BANG! Lavi laid dead and Nichole smirked cruelly.

Luke covered his eye before the others could see it.

"Well. That escalated quickly. Did you kill him?" Luke asked straightening up.

Chan sighed. It wasn't the first time he'd seen someone die, but Lavi didn't need to die. The chinese boy shook his head at Nichole.

"You could have just let him be unconscious. I gave him a concussion and broken jaw with my hurricane kick. Isn't that enough?" Chan asked. He was disappointed, as death at a school was very... unnerving.

Luke shrugged. He had no sympathy for weak and cowardly people.

"What's done is done." Luke said. "Are you alright Nichole? Your not hurt no?"

"Well no outsiders were ever allowed on the island because we feared they would try to take our rare fighting skills. There was this one man named Rob who came to the island and when he refused after the several warnings, my father and I went to go eliminate him but he said he would leave and he ended up spreading word about a bunch of killers on the island," I laughed at the memory with the shake of my head.

"Anyways, on Fridays we would all go out to the field with a fire and dance the nights away, singing, laughing, drinking, eating! Oh, the joys we use to have!" There was more but I didn't want to go down into a sad story so I went quiet with a smile on my face.

-Rose felt at peace now, but she heard gun shots and jumped a little as she ran over to the window to see a girl, and 2 guys standing in front of a dead guy's body. Oh my goodness! Rose backed away from the window and ran into her dorm. It was very cruel for someone to do that. She lied down on her bed and hugged her pillow as she hid under the confider. She got out from under her bed a few minutes after that and sighed. She was ready to begin a small section of her practice. She practiced some spin kicks, back flips, etc. The last thing she tried was running up the wall, back flipping, and kicking the fighting dumby right in the face. She did it perfectly and smiled. Then she sat down on her bed with her legs crossed over each other. Rose took deep breaths and went to take a shower in her mini shower for her dorm bathroom. After she had finished her shower she put on her uniform, dried and straightened her hair, then put her makeup back on before she began her daily practice again.-

Nichole said"im fine..."flipping her hair walking away. she put her glasses back on with a smile as her eyes faded from crimson back to hazel.

Chan shook his head once more. There were other things that he needed to be doing, so he started to walk back inside. "See you around Luke. I'd love to fight you some time." he said without looking back.

The front desk person nodded at Chan as the boy walked over to the fighting area. The students he had disabled earlier were just now getting up. He had hurt them quite a bit. Chan sat down near the area and thought about a few things.

Nichole waved to her roomie then grabbed some clothes. she got into the hot shower it hurt at first then she relaxed. Nichole sighed sadly. she knew lavi didnt deserve it but he crossed the line! she looked at her necklace “never cross an assassin scorned eh mom?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back