• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

Well, I guess going for the MAS Pistol seems like the way to go. I'll write up the post tomorrow: it's dawn on this side of the ocean here.

Ah, "Ba-bing," coolio!

So it is @Sherwood's turn now, correct?

There is a melee scenario now, as the Evas are currently pinned, but unharmed, correct?

Haha, I expected you to stab it, not try to shoot it in melee with a rifle. Technically only pistols can be fired when you're in close combat, but if the GM's rolling with it then I'm not complaining. That's three hits you get to roll damage for. Get some Righteous Furies!

7 points of damage if I did it right. Unless I get a d10+2 per level of success?

I do have Weapons Master to give me extra damage once I have hit, too.

You get 1d10+2 per every 2 DoS, up to a maximum of 3. You were firing at your BS +10, as you're not at point blank, but in melee unfortunately. Maybe you're point blank, as otherwise you wouldn't ordinarily be able to shoot? Either you're at BS +10, or BS +40. So if we're being conservative, you hit twice. You might have a third hit.

In other words- you hit multiple times due to it being full Auto. Each is a seperate hit, having it's attempt to get past DR and such totalled on it's own, but all happened the same round.

Doesn't the Weapon Master give me a die for every DoS? So I should have a total of 4 dice, right?

You're thinking of Weapon Expert. That talent grants you +1 Breach for every DoS instead of every 2 DoS. You've fully neutralized it, so your awesome Breaching powers aren't so useful. In total you're Weapons Breach + 2 + 1 per DoS, which is amazing for slicing through strong AT fields.

I got the name wrong, but yes, I have Weapons Expert.

Did the damage sustained managed to wound it further or are we just bathing Tokyo-3 in microwave radiation? :P

No Righteous Furies, so it probably only took a few more wounds off its body. Don't think it's enough for critical damage yet.

It wouldn't be Evangelion if the children weren't slowly introduced with each new Angel. You can paradrop in for the next one. ( :P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back