• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

Ayup.....

Sorry, working a few things out on my end to have mechanics and stats sorted out for the coming fight. Please bear with me..!

Not a problem. I figured that Natalia would know which of her weapons would be useful underwater.

Ah. I'll take your word for it. Just so long as it is not a TPK, I can deal with a challenging fight.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120624200711/finalfantasy/images/archive/9/93/20140412170601!Sinspawn-ammes-artwork-ffx.png

That is a relatively okay example of what the 'Spawn' look like, individually- there are five. The Colored part is them.

They are individually quite weak, but every round they are allowed to live they will cause collateral damage to the city. The Angel is out at sea, and will require time to get in range with it; it is for now, out of reach; this will likely change as the battle continues.

If you defeat it in this engagement, the reinforcements will arrive out of combat time. This is, however, unlikely; they will more likely arrive for a second round after an eventual retreat. Regardless...

Good Luck!

--- Oh, and of course. Initiative.

To check, are Unit-00 and Unit-01 deploying into the city, with air support tracking and tagging the Angel at sea?

-- Ach shit.

Sorry, sorry.

I got a job like a week ago, ended up confused. Things settling into regularity now, though.

I should be posting shortly, my bad.

I updated the character sheet, as was pointed out (had too much Depth/Assets, and listed the XP expenditure for review).

Before making Cassidy's move, can they get instruction from Renée? Not necessary, as I assume the intention is to start shooting with the MAS Rifle.

Technically if you're dependent on me you can't go before me unless you accept the penalty or something. I forget the exact text. You have to defer your action in initiative until after I go, which is last. Bad luck on that roll.

Not knowing the mechanics as well as you guys, is there a fire mode that I can use to increase my chances to hit? Careful aim, rapid fire, something along those lines?

Full Auto is best with the MASER Pistol, Semi-auto is best with the MASER Rifle. Aiming is only worthwhile with single shot. I'd offer you spotting and markerlights but haven't gone yet.

Ah, @Sherwood, you actually had an extra +10 from Semi-Auto, and probably a +10 from Short Range, so you hit it twice. You can roll damage again.

@SephirothSage Was that five 4 Collateral blasts? If so, the barriers I erected around them each reduce collateral by 1 to a minimum of 1, so that's only 15 Collateral.

Also that's a fuckton of Collateral to lay on us on Turn 1 with no way to negate it. That's evil. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back