• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

SephirothSage said:
Ah... Good Luck, Sherwood! I wish you well.
Thanks. I am planning ona full recovery very soon.

My surgery is set for two today, giving me plenty of time to sit and wait.

I hate waiting.

I expect to pull out of this with no trouble, and when I'm feeling better ill give a update.

Flurg ,_, I know of this hatred with waiting.

Take care of yourself though, I promise we won't let Fourth Impact happen without you around!

Good news! There was no signs of obstruction in my heart. Looks like it was a side effect of high blood pressure that will now be lookeda at for some prescriptions to fix it. What a relief!

Lol I guess I can trust that someone will see the good in all of this. Now I'm just waiting to be checked out of the hospital so I can go home.

Also, @SephirothSage, I assume that you want me to wait for a new in character post from you before I make any other posts for Natalia?

Okay. Do I go to the next day, or just later in the same one after a nap?

How exactly do timeskips work here? Can we freely jump around so long as we don't mess with your plans, seph?

I mean, I could roleplay a whole month of Huginn being mopey and shy, but I don't think anyone wants to read that.

Sorry about delays and slowness today, but uh.

I've had shit to do IRL.

Here's the deal- I await your responses to this post, but then plan to move things forwards a few weeks.

Just a heads up for everyone; I am heading to GenCon this Wednesday, so my posting over the weekend until Monday afternoon may be spotty. I'm bringing my computer with me, so in the evening I can check out the posts after my tabletop games.

I do have a post up for Natalia hunting for the best room in the new place.

Question! What's actually in the file we got?

If it's a picture of a chibi-Eva and "JAPAN" written in giant, red letters on a piece of white paper Irene will be most cross.

That's totally what it is, absolutely.

But no- it's a description of your living arrangements, the giant-ass handbook Shinji had tossed at him and never read, and some pictures, yes.

I don't think there's anything super thrilling or angstyer for me to do in the meantime! S'okay if I wait for the time skip?

We can just do that. I just figured since you went out of your way to give the order you wanted to see poor Renée suffer. I am in no way opposed to not going through the motions of having children move boxes and Renée take out her frustrations on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back