• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

I'm sure we can always use additional cannon fodder. This game isn't exactly known for being light on player death. Angels that can take on 4 Evas will be terrifying.

I also plan on having Natalia go to a shrink. With her phobia of spiders and hatred of the Angels, some therapy seems in order.

just a small update: I am about 90% done with my character, just need to give her a proper backstory, do all the dice rolling/number plugging and tweak the character sheet format.

I do kinda feel bad Napalm is the AT Tech, but hooooly crap I forgot how crazy useful they could be.

More pilots for the game! Great. Just be patient with me as I try and learn this system; I still have lots of questions.

Ooooh, any experience with any Warhammer 40K tabletops or is this alllll brand new to ya? Napalm Toast is getting tossed into the deep end on this one pretty much, so you aren't really alone <_<' '>_>

Thanks~ I look forward to [Going Crazy/Dying/Becoming Tang/Being Executed/Getting MP-Model'd/Getting Angel'd] with you =D

[dice]9020[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, @DeusExAlice, while your 170 Ego Barrier fits with Big Ego, that's not quite how it works. It's actually 35 (20+3(Your WP Bonus)*5), and with Empathetic you're usually taking 5-15 extra Ego damage every time you would take Ego damage (Theoretically you could take 40 extra Ego Damage, but at that point you have bigger problems, as you've probably initiated Third Impact if you have a SR of 400+). Of the choices you presented, you're definitely becoming tang.

@Napalm on Toast I love that we have two Second Fiddles. Now you two should choose each other as the targets. "I'll follow your lead!" "What? No, you should attack the Angel first, I insist." "Oh, but I couldn't possibly, it's all yours." *three hours later* "Okay, what if we attack at the same time?" "Alright, on three..." *chorus* "One, two, three!" *neither fire as both waits for the other*.

Speaking of which, @Bardiel, who did you choose for Second Fiddle?

We had one insertion by sea, so now we need one of you to do an aerial insertion, and one of you to insert from orbit to be complete. I'm guessing the Manufactured with awesome stats came from the moon.

Thaaank you. I THOUGHT the number was super high, but I just could not puzzle out the math.

I am so burnt out from doing this in one go today

Okay!

Sorry about my moderate absence. An In Character post for Renee has been made, and one for the two pilots transferring in is being prepared- or will be, after I give your sheets a quick refresher. I am strongly considering skipping a week or so of relatively normal life, and having you lot arrive with another angel just as housing arrangements are finishing up the moving of all the pilots in with the DIrector. Any questions?

@DeusExAlice @Napalm on Toast @Random Word

Posts for all three of yah.

@Sherwood @Bardiel

Please be patient with me Senpai's.

Awesome, they really are on the moon. I know where my first N2 mine is going - nothing good ever comes of moon pilots, especially NPC moon pilots with weird eyes. Just have to commandeer a heavy lift rocket.

You are aware it exists, yes. You, the Research Director, and you presume your boss, know it exists.

You are aware Bartholemew exists- as a Manufactured Pilot created at the American Facility, insofar as your records state.

On a somewhat related note:

[media]

[/media]

Just to let people know, I'm posting from my tablet instead of my laptop for the next few days. I'm in the hospital waiting for a angiography that is set for the morning. I was admitted yesterday with chest pains and a stress test shows some blockages. Things are looking good despite the bad news, so I should be out of the hospital (hopefully) by tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back