• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

Did you RP firing the shot yet? If so, I'll post.

If not.. RP blowing up one of the Obelisk Angelspawn- the one that just caused the collateral. I'll RP it's death, but.

You did just take out the already-damaged Angelspawn; you see.

The Angelspawn are relatively weak, but their only attack causes hefty collateral. Meanwhile the actual Angel is far enough away from the city that when the time comes to actually fight it, it won't be able to cause much collateral, but is pretty fucking strong.

I held off posting until I knew whether or not the attacks did work. My understanding is that Unit-00 had seriously wounded one of the Obelisk Angelspawn on their turn, with the spawn using it's attack afterwards. Since there is so much telemetry and additional support from the Marking/Painting being feed to Unit-01 and the MAGI, could we say they predicted the next Angelspawn to attack, and change targeting to it? i.e.

"That first one has just attacked, Unit-00 can finish it off. However the MAGI predict that this second one is charging to attack next!"

Hurrah, ye get to join the fray! @SephirothSage Can Unit-01 target one of the other Angelspawn so? I can write up the targeting and firing post, if you want to tell of the outcome or if you want to give the result here, I can just make the one comprehensive post instead?

Rollin' for initiative

[dice]12580[/dice]

Renée is back on her game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my initiative roll:

[dice]12585[/dice]

Ahaha, way to go Huginn you little shit. Also when did we stop being able to edit posts with dice rolls? EDIT: Or merge double posts together? ,_,

Right, yeah.

So, whose initiative comes out highest? That's the person posting next.

And yes, both of the new pilots are entering combat this round- as dictated above, they have options on their turns.

Repost from the IC thread, for the pilots:

@DeusExAlice , @Napalm on Toast , you can RP breaking atmosphere this round. If you wish, you can make a SR roll to aim yourselves at the Angel, or Angelspawn, as living projectiles- aiming for the Angelspawn results in you being one turn away from base and a power cable, but the actual angel is four turns out, meaning you would have to be very lucky to reach the wires before power ran out if you aimed at him. If you don't aim yourselves, you hit ground 2 Rounds of movement away from the battle and have to run to base to get hooked up.

Everyone else, roll initiative again. One Spawn dead, three to go. All three remaining are momentarily hidden by the light of the cross beams, giving a -10 to score direct hits.

Right.

@Sherwood your turn! As you had the same Initiative score as Herr Capitan. You may act against either of the remaining Angelspawn, but due to the clouds of debris and energy hazing around then, -40 BS.. which is negated entirely by what Herr Capitan just did, meaning at normal BS.

-- Oh right, I had written that down, hadn't I?

Crap, I need to remember to actually reference my own past posts.

So yes, only -10. M'bad.

Ok, lets see if I can actually hit something...

EDIT: I need my Progressive Sword. I would have done some mad damage with that!

I think you hit ;)

You're at +10+30+10-10 for a total of BS+40. Every 2 DoS gets you an extra hit, to a maximum of 2 hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back