• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic At the Edge of the Apocalypse, an Eternal Principle

Thank you. Damage roll coming up.

[dice]13500[/dice]

[dice]13501[/dice]

With a Penetration of 3, I did 19 points of damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does the Weapon Expert do for me again? Does it increase the number of dice I roll for damage? Here is the d10 roll you asked for.

[dice]13503[/dice]

And since the Spawn doesn't have an AT field, it is not effective here, correct? What range am I at to my target?

It does have an AT field, actually. It might have an ATS of 2-3 judging by last round. Your breach almost certainly exceeds whatever it is.

You are at short range, for a +30 to your BS, as far as shooting is concerned. The Hornets are flying close to spot for you.

Cool. Sorry again for all the questions. Eventually I'll get to know this system well enough to play without bugging everyone.

To check, since it wasn't posted, the new turns Initiative Order is:

Initiative Order:

Renee- 13-Acted

Galaghiel- 13-Acted

Natalia- 13-Acted

Cassidy- 7/Huginn- 7

Irene- ?

Spawn- ?

@DeusExAlice, I think you have to roll initiative, unless I missed it somewhere. @Napalm on Toast, do you want Huginn to go before Cassidy, since you get your moment to shine at last?

Sorry, work is being extra soul crushing as of late ,_, gonna work on a post on my next day off [monday]

[dice]13661[/dice]

Updated:

Initiative Order:

Renee- 13-Acted

Galaghiel- 13-Acted

Natalia- 13-Acted

Irene- 12-Pending

Huginn- 7

Cassidy- 7

Spawn- ?

I had a good round last time, so think the Star Sailors should go ahead. :P

Noooo! I ordered you to hit the Angel way off the coast, not land your meteor in the middle of the city! You're going to cause ludicrous Collateral doing that. :P

Hey look, I hit a roll. That's new.

EDIT: I only get 2 turns of battery power. I would drown. ,_,

Nooo!

The plan was multiple Simultaneous Offensive Deep Strikes, not multiple simultaneous Defensive Deep Strikes!

We're not Boreale here!

*Obvious Joke is Obvious*

Ahaha. Well I read your post wrong, so I'll change targets. I guess. You're awfully picky about not nuking the city into oblivion.

On a more serious note: As you landed in the city, you can make an additional SR roll to buffer your fall to prevent collateral damage. If you don't, I'm rolling 2d10 to determine collateral from the impact.

Or, if you'd like, it isn't too late to retcon to say you actually followed Orders.

Ah. I will say this. With the 4 Degress of success on your roll, if you aimed for the angel- you /hit the angel/, and should roll 2d10.

Hokay dokay. I'm also a beginner to this game, so just remind me if I do anything wrong or need to re-roll anything.

[dice]13826[/dice]

Leaving the newcomers get a piece of the action. Cassidy is likely to try to run interference for them. Or go Full Auto again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back