At a Glance [SU]

God dammit Zeke, if you save us after you single handedly put us all in here I'm going to beat you with a sock full of quarters.

Ok Tek and xD Estill I'd use a sock full of pennies, just in case you lose the quarters have that as a back up

I'm back finally! Lol. Oh, and it's ok Estillum! D: It's hard cuz everyone's in different cells right now but as soon as they break out and form a group, then we'll get the interaction going. ^^

Finally back, guys! :D Alright, let's see if we can get some action going. ^^

*looks at the time* Dang it! > A < I gotta get some sleep guys. Q ^ Q I'll be on tomorrow evening as soon as I can though!

Sorry it took so long, I got an intuos tablet today and i spent the day messing with it.

That and I was trying to figure out how Bree might react..

It's fine, Estillum. ^^ Oh, btw, I'm going to be gone again this weekend. D: We're leaving tomorrow and I won't be on until Monday. So cya all then!

I'm trying to think of a good plot device to relay why Tyra is so important to the Gemini.. Perhaps she was being used to synthesize a serum or virus to eradicate or reveal all non humans? If that is the case what makes Tyra special? why couldn't of they used someone else in her stead.. Hmmm

Oh well Tyra really isn't like super important or anything, haha. ^^; She was just one of the first to ever escape Gemini and it infuriated the head general at that time. Some of the genetic experimental stuff was first started with her DNA but it wasn't like she drastically changed the industry.

Now don't I feel silly :saddd:...

Regardless; Bree was working on some sort of serum to control the change in werewolves, and by proxy all shape-changing non-humans. Being the one that controlled all of Tyra's testing, Tyra must of played some part in that.. Perhaps not a significant part, but a part nonetheless.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Forgive me, I'm really getting into this :pedobear:

Ok, cool! :3 Yeah, I try to keep my characters equal with everyone else's. Everyone's important. ^^ Though, Tyra is kinda speshul just cuz I started the rp and such, but nothing too major. Muahaha! lol

--- Merged Double Post ---

I'm glad you like it! Personally though, I feel like I'm failing at it somehow and don't know how to make it more exciting. @ A @

;^;' I'm trying to think of how to make it exciting but then again (no sob story intended) I have a feeling I won't be able too. I haven't been able to make a sucsessful rp on rooleplay sites since FooPets. .-.' I think that this rp is the only one that I like really... The others aren't that good for me. Maybe I could bring in some more charecters early...

O my gosh HAIII!!!! I was at disney all week and my wifi didnt work.. :''( But anyways.. Im excited 2 be bak but can you catch me up.... Lol THNX WEEE!!!

Sorry that I've been lacking you guys. D: I think the problem is that we need more people to join, and also have someone come in who wants to play a strong villain in the Gemini society. That would make things a whole lot easier on me because right now I'm trying to play Tyra and Rei on the non-human side as well as the entire Gemini organization and I'm having a hard time handling all this myself, haha. ^^;

I don't know How we'd get others to join this late in the game.. Not saying it's a bad idea. Mabye we could ask for people on the chat box?

I don't want it to either! I just have a hard time playing the bad guys and the good guys at the same time, especially when the bad guys are an entire organization. @ . @ We need a strong villain and I think it'll go a lot smoother if we get one. Maybe we can get someone to join and play a villain. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back