[Astrum: Heavens] The Galactic Cantina

The Vryndrin Stellar Imperium is 99% Complete... I need... the ships to do, as well as anything else that may not mesh well.

Myllinnia said:
The Vryndrin Stellar Imperium is 99% Complete... I need... the ships to do, as well as anything else that may not mesh well.
Find what is pretty for your eyes or matches up nice well with your race. It doesn't really matter what you pick and chose there all roughly the same till you do R&D to add or change things. Like I got plasma weapons.

[QUOTE="Laréo Vi Finlandia]There's definitely more room! Come, join! Make bird people, it'll be fun. :cool:(You don't have to, but like Freeman said, with felines and canines, someone might as well bring some avian critters into play)

[/QUOTE]
I was actually thinking about an avian species. I was thinking about a couple different species, actually. ^.^ But I'm contemplating between two races. An avian or reptilian race. Still deciding, because I have character ideas that could go with both pretty easily. ;)

feathered-dino-update-change-age_19676_600x450.jpg
[/URL]

[/SPOILER]
There related enough

[QUOTE="A'kal]I was actually thinking about an avian species. I was thinking about a couple different species, actually. ^.^ But I'm contemplating between two races. An avian or reptilian race. Still deciding, because I have character ideas that could go with both pretty easily. ;)

[/QUOTE]
highdarklord said:
Or you could make a duel species nation :P
HDL is right, you can have multiple races in your nation, if you so desire. So you could have both an avian and a reptilian species. That ought to spice up your history too, with the two different species having to learn how to deal with one another. Or maybe one enslaved the other or something.. so many possibilities! :cool:

My nation is coming along nicely. This has got to be the biggest sheet for a game I ever had to make, but I'm enjoying every second of it. Especially proud of the home system section. And I reckon I'll be seeing galaxy maps all over the place now. Just ask Freeman :D

*howling*

70% done I think, but it seems I accidentally marked it Nation instead of Pending upon creating thread <_<

I've read up alot on your guys' nations. Also, it seems that there's no shortage of new players all of a sudden :o

Heh, well I got my basic five ships now. I guess all I have left is the flagship, then for the first time since... well last year I will have a fully finished nation for this game. xD

Myllinnia said:
Heh, well I got my basic five ships now. I guess all I have left is the flagship, then for the first time since... well last year I will have a fully finished nation for this game. xD
Yes! All you're missing are the aspects for the Flagship! :eek:

[QUOTE="Commissar Gaunt]Meanwhile, I still got to do all the Fething Character sheets...
Suddenly I remember why I had to drop this originally

[/QUOTE]
No you don't, just kind of do them half assed like I did. Trust me I hate the character creation too, just small simple, and easy really.

Freeman said:
No you don't, just kind of do them half assed like I did. Trust me I hate the character creation too, just small simple, and easy really.
And you wonder why you've gotten one hardship after another! :P

(jk jk sort of)

The beauty of NBRPs is how optional the characters really are... considering you roleplay them basically as voices of your nation in the end...

My nation is complete and pending review from Storyteller.

Of course, I probably went wrong somewhere but I'm done as done can be :D

Okay, I finally decided... 42 species for my planet. Of course, they are all from the same genus, so I am just going to assume that it counts as 1 race

Post 1 is up... Still have a bunch more to complete.

solyrflair said:
Okay, I finally decided... 42 species for my planet. Of course, they are all from the same genus, so I am just going to assume that it counts as 1 race
Post 1 is up... Still have a bunch more to complete.
Sooooo is your race going to be the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Freeman said:
Sooooo is your race going to be the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
Nonsense. It is clear that the answer to the purpose of all things is complete and utter dominance of the Rev'mar Tsardom. Perhaps we'll keep the Kzin as pet cats. Provided they can properly purrr.

[QUOTE="Wolf Rawrrr]Nonsense. It is clear that the answer to the purpose of all things is complete and utter dominance of the Rev'mar Tsardom. Perhaps we'll keep the Kzin as pet cats. Provided they can properly purrr.

[/QUOTE]
Well, we were pets once, want to know what happened to them? There deaf, dumb, and blind, and with a side of butter lunch. :cool:

What do you mean? We already are the answer to Life the Universe and Everything. The Wanderers selected us to survive when so many other species were about to go extinct.

And if all goes well, we will see you at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back