• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ashes of Aeldonna

Also, @Helene I do love the bio, but there are no Celts or any other real world culture in this lore. Replace the names with other stuff, if at all possible

SirDerpingtonIV said:
No worries!
The district section may be left blank until the map of the city is completed. The city will have districts like "Merchant's district, Artisan's district," stuff like that.

And this website isn't all that hard to master. Just read over all the tabs and you should be fine.
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Also, @Helene I do love the bio, but there are no Celts or any other real world culture in this lore. Replace the names with other stuff, if at all possible
Merp. Sorry - Will do! And I shall place the pun.. somewhere..

Helene said:
Merp. Sorry - Will do! And I shall place the pun.. somewhere..
Alrighty, I kept a few of the names, but changed it up a bit and got rid of all the Irish st00f. I also put the PUN in there.

Let me know if it's good to go! :)

The Velveteen Rabbit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
Yo, yo, yo^^

Would a character of royalty or of high nobility be acceptable as an applicant? If not, I totally understand. Just wanted to ask before I start making my CS.
I will only be accepting ONE royalty/high nobility character.

And that CS will be judged on a higher level than a normal character.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I will only be accepting ONE royalty/high nobility character.
And that CS will be judged on a higher level than a normal character.
Alrighty. I probably won't make my character a noble or of royal status then.

I should have my CS done either by tonight or late tomorrow^^

[QUOTE="The Velveteen Rabbit]
Alrighty. I probably won't make my character a noble or of royal status then.
I should have my CS done either by tonight or late tomorrow^^

[/QUOTE]
Understandable. I look forward to reading it!

Well. The cult has a few ranks. The Dragon on top, Karonz below it, those with magical powers below him, those who can hear the dragon's heartbeat below them, and then the noobies who can't hear the heartbeat.

They worship the raw power of the World Breaker, and seek a way to release him so they can get to paradise or something, or get more power for themselves. I actually haven't thought of what they believed in.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Well. The cult has a few ranks. The Dragon on top, Karonz below it, those with magical powers below him, those who can hear the dragon's heartbeat below them, and then the noobies who can't hear the heartbeat.
They worship the raw power of the World Breaker, and seek a way to release him so they can get to paradise or something, or get more power for themselves. I actually haven't thought of what they believed in.
magical powers= magicians, i assume?

and can you explain more about the heartbeat? how could someone suddenly heard it, is it possible for someone to fake it? (As in anyone could just say "Yes i heard the hearthbeat!")

Oh yeah, you cannot fake it. The dragon speaks to Karonz, and the dragon chooses who can hear it's heartbeat. only Karonz can hear the voice.

And magical powers= Magicians. However, human magicians are weak as fuck. It takes large numbers to accomplish anything meaningful.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh yeah, you cannot fake it. The dragon speaks to Karonz, and the dragon chooses who can hear it's heartbeat. only Karonz can hear the voice.
And magical powers= Magicians. However, human magicians are weak as fuck. It takes large numbers to accomplish anything meaningful.
And if one is chosen to be able to hear the heartbeat, what will happen to them? Will they be able to know where the dragon is currently are?

I have a suggestion for a language.

An ancient Aeldonnian language, Aelic Language

Here's Aeldonna poem in Aellic language

Aeldonna_Poem_Aelic_Language.jpg

DGLong said:
I'll make CS later tonight, and I'm making a language for this RP.
Is it alright? @SirDerpingtonIV
Yes

DGLong said:
I have a suggestion for a language.
An ancient Aeldonnian language, Aelic Language

Here's Aeldonna poem in Aellic language

Aeldonna_Poem_Aelic_Language.jpg
tbjs looks awesome!

[QUOTE="too much idea]And if one is chosen to be able to hear the heartbeat, what will happen to them? Will they be able to know where the dragon is currently are?

[/QUOTE]
That would be pretty interesting actually.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That would be pretty interesting actually.
When the heartbeat is getting louder, then the dragon is coming at their direction...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back