[Ascension] Midgard

It occurs to me to ask how the fire benders of Alder are making bonfires when the island that isn't the summit of the volcano is made entirely of ice. What are they even burning.

[QUOTE="Action Replay]It occurs to me to ask how the fire benders of Alder are making bonfires when the island that isn't the summit of the volcano is made entirely of ice. What are they even burning.

[/QUOTE]
An interesting question, but one that has to be discovered.

I have another question that might answer this one...

Why aren't they drowning in the bodies of the monsters they kill?

@Runeblue - Thanks for your active posting. However I feel that it may be easier for others to interact with you if you add a bit more to your posts. Explaining some details, like what your character sees or adding something to environment (like all of the sudden you cannot see shore), may give you a bit more to work with beyond dialogue and reaction.

Nevertheless you are doing great, but for future posts please consider making your posts a bit more detailed so that it can help the others in their posts. As everyone adding to the situation always make for fun scenarios.

Miz said:
@Runeblue - Thanks for your active posting. However I feel that it may be easier for others to interact with you if you add a bit more to your posts. Explaining some details, like what your character sees or adding something to environment (like all of the sudden you cannot see shore), may give you a bit more to work with beyond dialogue and reaction.
Nevertheless you are doing great, but for future posts please consider making your posts a bit more detailed so that it can help the others in their posts. As everyone adding to the situation always make for fun scenarios.
Ah, thank you for the advice, I'll keep it in mind.

So, eh, about those connections...

Do I just make up something based on what was suggested with Seph and Action Replay's characters?

Indeed. I asked earlier and the ST overlords were pleased with the characters adding to the world. You can do some of that or go by what others made up. Control of the story is in their hands anyways so don't worry bout a thing.

Hydrachild said:
So, eh, about those connections...
Do I just make up something based on what was suggested with Seph and Action Replay's characters?
Preferably. You can just get out of the boat and base the situation around what Monsterous, Action Replay and others have described.

Brain is fried from various events and trying to absorb 3 long pdfs of 40k fluff in half as many days. Will post tomorrow...probably. If not then sunday.

Miz said:
Preferably. You can just get out of the boat and base the situation around what Monsterous, Action Replay and others have described.
Ah, I see. I'll make up something fitting, then. Apologies for my lateness, but I'm a bit sick at the moment.

Hit a writer's block for anything that doesn't involve, "And he flies and lands on his ass at the center of the distortion" given B doesn't have much of anything to say atm that someone else hasn't already said. Will try to write through it as fast as I can manage.

[QUOTE="Action Replay]Hit a writer's block for anything that doesn't involve, "And he flies and lands on his ass at the center of the distortion" given B doesn't have much of anything to say atm that someone else hasn't already said. Will try to write through it as fast as I can manage.

[/QUOTE]
Writing anything just to say where you are can be better than anything.

@Runeblue - I'm very confused by your latest post, where did the book come from? Why is it there? I don't follow what's going on, or how you got in that situation.

Pineapple said:
@Runeblue - I'm very confused by your latest post, where did the book come from? Why is it there? I don't follow what's going on, or how you got in that situation.
Sorry, I though, in the same way that other people are seeing the, what I'm assuming is the god, in different ways, Wulfgar's mind is interpreting him as a giant book. I know it's really awful but I'm honestly running on fumes with my exams taking up most of my energy. I'll change it if you'd like me to.

Everyone saw the crystal, the mist got in the way, then the crystal exploded and the mist with everyone in the mist was sucked in to the god's personal space. Nobody say their own personal images, just people adding descriptions. Admittedly, I thought hammerprentice had fallen through the looking glass until just now.

[QUOTE="Action Replay]Everyone saw the crystal, the mist got in the way, then the crystal exploded and the mist with everyone in the mist was sucked in to the god's personal space. Nobody say their own personal images, just people adding descriptions. Admittedly, I thought hammerprentice had fallen through the looking glass until just now.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I had assumed that we were all seeing our own personal visions considering no-one has seen each other but I'll change it.

You are all free to respond to Pineapple. Can't wait until you guys get god powers.

Y'know, I hadn't been getting Notifications for this Site. Heh. Now- I need to look up more info on our people and shit to answer in proper fashion.. hrm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back