[Ascension] Midgard

Ahh Damnit. I missed us all being Amazing Metal Guitarists, I see. darn.

Wait, why would we Rock Ha- Oh right.

Island is the Heart of Stone.

Which is also the Heart of Rock.

Hue Hue Hue hue.

Sorry for the long delay guys. With the change of the site style and automation I've been busy making changes in the back end to help fix small bugs or errors.

If you have tried to post here and couldn't, it's because of a bug with the automation where games are automatically archived based on their main forum only. So posts in sub forums do not count.

I probably wont get around to posting tonight sadly. I may leave the game on break until Miz is back from Iceland, where we will likely pick up in chapter 1.

Hey everyone sorry for being away. Been busy on my school trip to Iceland. I will be back by this next week's end. Though I will try to respond to anything that people have posted.

Thanks for your patience.

Pineapple said:
Sorry for the long delay guys. With the change of the site style and automation I've been busy making changes in the back end to help fix small bugs or errors.
If you have tried to post here and couldn't, it's because of a bug with the automation where games are automatically archived based on their main forum only. So posts in sub forums do not count.

I probably wont get around to posting tonight sadly. I may leave the game on break until Miz is back from Iceland, where we will likely pick up in chapter 1.
Understandable, please don't worry about it, god knows that I have issues with commitments to posting.

Miz said:
Hey everyone sorry for being away. Been busy on my school trip to Iceland. I will be back by this next week's end. Though I will try to respond to anything that people have posted.
Thanks for your patience.
I look forward to your return :) !

I am back from my trip now. So if everyone is still interested we can continue with the plot.

Sorry for the break but I think there is some good news from it. Going to Iceland (an isolated nordic island that was settled by vikings) first-hand I think will help with an RP about an isolated viking island. We are going to get all the Sagas up in this here RP.

[QUOTE="Action Replay]....
*Cuts out the huge post he was going to put in the prologue. Goes to read*

[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear about that :(

We just wanted to keep the game moving, hopefully anything you were going to post can be salvaged?

Yar, no worries Miz. I just copy pasted as it was the same as what I was about to write. Just narrowly avoided posting in a closed thread. xD

Let me know if you want me to change Bjorn's post any. Figured this would be what he could do since his powers are super good vision/kinetic vision and magically knowing where the thing has gone and will go to snipe it's eyes.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Sounds good!

[/QUOTE]
You are free to post at any time. Action Replay is currently the only one who has posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back