[Ascension] Midgard

@Pineapple[/URL] and I are working at merge and staff stuff most of these days we have free time.

Expect a post from me tonight or tomorrow. However we do expect to try and recruit more people once the merge does happen (currently when that is going to occur is in debate amongst the RPZ-RPN joint Admins).

Once the merge is done we plan to be more active and attempt to recruit more people.

At worst case, the game might be rebooted (because many have dropped form the game or are posting because we personally remind them) to allow more people the ability to join and a slight change of plot to focus on the Islands more than the God problem. Yet everyone's current characters will not have to be updated.

Nevertheless I will be making time to post in the next day.

Miz, you misunderstand. I don't see a need or a reason to blame you or Pineapple. I was just posting to make sure the thing still existed since...lots of quiet. If people have dropped or only posted for being poked it would explain stuff. I just haven't seen it in the thread here. Or it's here and my weak perception missed it. Thanks for clearing that up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back