[Ascension] Midgard

I like Empathy, and Command, yeah. I also like the idea of, instead of a Superpower, one of his Gifts being simply recovering the hand he lost when he was younger.

SephirothSage said:
I like Empathy, and Command, yeah. I also like the idea of, instead of a Superpower, one of his Gifts being simply recovering the hand he lost when he was younger.
You could pay for Ambidexterity? :P - I am joking.

That will come for free, and it will make the God look really cool. So we will do that for free and you can have three powers

Miz said:
You could pay for Ambidexterity? :tongue: - I am joking.
That will come for free, and it will make the God look really cool. So we will do that for free and you can have three powers
KkGIDdb.jpg

@Runeblue[/URL] so, how would you like to tackle our master-apprentice motif? How long ago did he take up smithing?
7 years ago I suppose. Should my parents still be alive?

EDIT: Also, Wizard, Sephiroth can I put you both down as a connections? I was thinking, considering how much time I'd spend with Baelin, I'd get to know Shinta as well. I also, think that Wulfgar would be the sort to listen to the old tales.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's up to you! Either way, I think Baelin will end up treating him like the son-he-always-wanted, so if that makes it more interesting, then feel free. :)

Connections so far take two gooooo!

Baelin: Covered him from a few blindsidings during the battle when he gained the Strong Bow title. The rest the same for arrow heads and tool repairs.

Shinta: The same as last time until Wizard comes on to comment about it.

Fenrir: Before he was known as Björn, he would always be grabbed and taken aside along with the other young lads to listen to the stories many, many, many times. Mostly due to his fine listening ability and patience. That is to say he didn't talk back as much or take the first opportunity to bolt like the others.

F: "Waowaowaowaowaowao"

B: "..."

F: "Waowaowaowaowaowaowaowao"

F: "Waowaowaowaowaowaowaowaoowaowaowao"

F: "Waowaowaowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowao"

F: "Waowaowaowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowaoowaowaowao"

F: "And that lads is the tale."

B: "..." *Nods*

Whenever some fantastic event happened in Björn's life or wanting to hear goings on around the island, it was usually Fenrir who got the whole story. Albeit after a good amount of time. Björn is quiet after all.

[QUOTE="Inquisitor Muhaha]It's up to you! Either way, I think Baelin will end up treating him like the son-he-always-wanted, so if that makes it more interesting, then feel free. :)

[/QUOTE]
Do you have any particular preference on how on how I become your apprentice?

Nah! I'll leave that bit up to you. He wouldn't have been looking, though, so keep that in mind.

@Miz, @Pineapple,

Do you have any deadline for when the game is supposed to start?

Not rushing you or anything, just curious what the masterplan is right now.

@Monsterous @The Dark Wizard @Runeblue @SephirothSage @Action Replay

I was looking over all character Connections.

You all have either 1, or 0 connections with other characters. Get to socializing and building connections with other characters to add! If you have more not stated, please do add them :) The goal is to aim for 2 connections towards other characters directly. However, you can have any amount over that.

I suspect the game will begin shortly, however I need to wait for Miz so that we can discuss how to start/when. If your character is [pending] then Miz and I still need to discuss them.

Yeah- well... Actualy, now that I think about It I have a /lot/, I just need to /note them down/.

I mean- his link with Baelin gives him one to both Wulfgar and Shinta.... and from there- hm.

SephirothSage said:
Yeah- well... Actualy, now that I think about It I have a /lot/, I just need to /note them down/.
I mean- his link with Baelin gives him one to both Wulfgar and Shinta.... and from there- hm.
Well, connections are 2-way streets. you add them, they add you, etc... You know Baelin, yes. But do you have a relationship with Shinta? Connections are meant to be more then just knowing them, it's friendship, comrades, mentors, family, enemies, etc...

Pineapple said:
@Monsterous @The Dark Wizard @Runeblue @SephirothSage @Action Replay
I was looking over all character Connections.

You all have either 1, or 0 connections with other characters. Get to socializing and building connections with other characters to add! If you have more not stated, please do add them :) The goal is to aim for 2 connections towards other characters directly. However, you can have any amount over that.

I suspect the game will begin shortly, however I need to wait for Miz so that we can discuss how to start/when. If your character is [pending] then Miz and I still need to discuss them.
SephirothSage said:
Basically what seph said. As it stands I've written up one proposed in this thread for everyone but fritvor, vali, and apprentice? Going to write one up for Frit later on tomorrow given...nothing to write about with Vali. When I get monster's approval to it then I'll put in everything proposed. Also heard nothing from dark wizard as to what I proposed for shinta sooooo....

I would suggest using a players character thread, instead of the OOC to build connections. They are more likely to notice it.

Guess I'll just type the proposed connections into their threads tomorrow then. Since that seems to be an acceptable thing on this site. I've been on others for years where the opposite was true...so it's been somewhat ingrained to avoid doing so and a mild irritation when it happens to me. Just have to learn to get past that by doing.

I'm of the belief that character threads are there for a reason: To discuss the character. That's what connections are. There is no reason to have a thread per character if people don't talk about the character in them! Why not stick them all in 1 thread post by post? So yeah, if it involves a character you can post in that characters thread. If it involves many characters ooc is probably best.

Action Replay] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1-the-dark-wizard/ said:
@The Dark Wizard[/URL] When Shinta began to cut her teeth at the smith's trade, Björn would volunteer his tools for her practice and taste test new culinary inventions. While not the most eloquent of conversation partners, he can act as a sounding board to new ideas or concerns.
Sounds good :) !

Sorry the delay.

The Dark Wizard] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7005-miz/ said:
@Miz[/URL], @Pineapple,
Do you have any deadline for when the game is supposed to start?

Not rushing you or anything, just curious what the masterplan is right now.
The game will be up in the next day. We just wanted to consolidate our plans and give some people time to submit their characters and build their connections.

Yeah, I think the group rounded itself out. I'll bow out at this point since I haven't had time to finish Vali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back