Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

She had already texted Namane a while ago. Speaking of which, the shorter lady sprinted down the hall to find Rita. "This is your club area, kiddo? Come on, Im not a fan of being kept waiting." She glanced down at her foot, but decided to stay quiet for the time being, not wanting to blow up in front of Apollo. "Hi sweetie! Thanks for taking care of the kid! I'll take her off your hands for now."

Adrian nervously waved Rita fair well as walked up behind Apollo standing by him glad he had made such friends.

Namane grabbed Rita's arm a little harder than she wanted, but in a joking way, and replied. "Yeah.. I'll take real good care of her. Take care you too! Apollo and Adrian! Thats right." She said smiling to herself for remembering the names. Rita laughed and waved goodbye.

Namane started lecturing in the car, driving to a place to get a dress. Poorly I might add.

When Rita and Namane got to the store, her aunt started making a lot of jokes about she and Apollo. Still, she was reasonable and helped to find a lovely Emerald colored dress, working well with her reddish hair.

"Alrighty, I know a place." He said as he sped out of the parking lot, and down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They pulled up to a nice store, as they walked in a thin man with a thick Italian accent approached them happily "Mr. Barrett! Whatever you need tell me. I'll have you and your friend fitted immediately".

Adrian raised his brows at the man, before looking over at Apollo. He's very popular now isn't he, Adrian thought before nodding to the man in thanks of his sincerity.

The man approached Adrian, fitting him for a suit. "After I'm finished pick the one you like"

After getting the dress, Namane decided to let Rita stay the night at the other house, figuring it would be a nice change from her dorm. And Rita, knowing she would be leaving early, agreed. In the house, the rooms were a lot less cluttered and seemed empty. Her given room was one she painted sunset yellowish orange with pink rose colored sheet and black furniture. She slipped into the room, onto the bed, not sleeping but letting her legs rest for a bit as she started drawing and waiting to fall asleep. Namane joined her, working with some Charcoal.

Adrian jumped at the man as he leaned around him with a measuring tape. He tried not to shake, as the man circled him causing Adrian to hold his breath uncomfortably.

"It's ok boy! I don't bite!" He said laughing. "I've got what I need so pick something out!" He exclaimed to them joyfully.

Adrian finally breathed looking over at Apollo before looking at his surroundings. Immediately he spotted a clean un-original suit which would cause him to not catch anyone's eyes. He stepped up to it looking at Apollo for approval, he didn't want anything to special but still was going to pay attention to his friends thoughts.

Adrian nodded agreeing with his plan hoping he wouldn't mind him taking that look as well.

"Alrighty! They should be ready to be picked up tomorrow." The man said. "Thank you! Have a great day!" Apollo told him as he walked out.

Rita texted Apollo before getting ready to sleep. "Hey. Don't come by my room tomorrow. Sorry, my overprotective and crazed aunt took me to her new place, haha."

Namane however, saw this text and stole her phone, sending another text. "Just kidding. My Namane is the most amazing, hip, aunt I could ever have and I am the crazed one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back