Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Adrian walked out of the store swearing he saw the stranger from before a crossed the street but tried to pay no attention to him as he climbed back into the car. Adrian stared at his hands as he sat in the front seat before looking up and mouthing to Apollo, 'thank you, again.'

Rita, finally getting her phone back, read his reply and grinned. Not really sure why. He just made her happy. She shooed Namane out of her room and fell asleep, very content.

After the little welcome party, Alie said night to all and headed home to sleep. Once inside, she checked her home phone; one missed call and listened. "Hey, it's me, Alexander from before...I'm on the dance committee and need someone to help with the dance tomorrow. Text me if you're interested okay, Ashalie." Alie, reflecting on her past, text him, "sure, i'd love too." and fell asleep.

(Alexander is the guy from her bio)

(What do we do without Adrian!? Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 
Apollo woke up early that day to get his training started, texting Rita "Hey, feeling better? Ready for tonight?"

Rita awoke the next morning to Apollos text, grinning and getting up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and fruit. She read it and looked at her foot, a bit less swollen and she could move it a bit. She got up and walked down stairs easier than before. This made her a lot more excited for the dance. She replied with a large grin. "100 times better and so excited!"

"Great, I've just got some training to do with Zedric, then I'll do a bit of preparation" he text back, his day had already started well.

Rita got downstairs and started eating. She knew it was going to be a good day since her mom was up and actually eating as well, not pushing food around on her plate, chatting with a big grin on her face. Namane grabbed Rita and pulled her out a seat. "You excited, kiddo? First dance." She said with a laugh while her mom pulled at her hair a bit, possibly braiding it. "Im going to make you lovely, sweetie. You'll be a princess." Her mother sang in her sweeter than honey voice. Rita quickly replied to Apollo. "Today is going to be the best day ever. It already is. See you :) "

Apollo sparred with Zedric in the courtyard of his home, going as hard as he could, pushing himself to the limit.

(I love how you can barely role play without Adrian, makes me feel important. I'm competing in a swimming competition so I'm all busy :P )

Alie wakes up the the sound of a knock. At the door was Alexanders younger sister, Lucilla, holding makeup, hair supplies and a dress. "Teehee! I'm going to get you ready for the day!" Lucy said with a giggle, "My brother sent me. He always said, can't decorate a dance without being ready to go to one." "Hey Lucy. You really don't have to." Alie replied in an annoyed, sleepy tone. Lucy walked in with her two best friends, who is also holding more dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bea Delaine](Wait! Before you go! Im a 500er. Whats your best event?!?!)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh I usually do 500 Free.)

(Okie Dokie)

Lucy and her friends hurry to get Alie ready. "Blue or Green?" asked on of the Girls. "Blue." the other replied. "Long or short, something that's still or flows?" the girl asked again. "Blue that flows!" replied Lucy. Almost an hour past before her Hair was finished, dressed and make up on. It was another hour and a half to take it all off and start over before Lucy said, "You are perfect!" Alie had on a light blue dress that flowed down from a gray top. Silver heels were on her feet, matching her hair piece; a silver flower clip. "Time to take you to my brother at the dance!" Lucy said while dragging Alie into her car. As she drove, Alie text Rita, "Hey Rita. How is your foot?"

Apollo was on a break training so he decided to text Adrian "Hey, wanna come over?"

Adrian laid in bed looking at the note from L.C. When his phone suddenly vibrated. He lifted the phone looking it over before responding, 'ya.'

After a few minutes, Alie found her way at the dance. "Have fun!" said Lucy. "Hey Ashalie. Thanks for coming so soon." Alexander replied while playing with his hair. 'Hey Alex." Alie replied.

Alexander, 17 year old male, on the dance committee and swim team. He is one of the most popular guys in school who knows everything about everyone. He is able to get any girl he wants, but finds in interest in Alie, a mysterious girl to him.

Adrian texted back 'alright' thinking, training...? Then a chill ran down his spin which reminded him of his father, like violence? He pulled on a crew neck and some jeans before leaving his home despite his foster parents disagreements of him leaving. They said something about him just being home or something but he still walked towards Apollos.

Apollo was having the time of his life sparring with Zedric. Laughing and joking with him throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back