Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

The laughing could be heard outside of the house. Apollo came to the door, his hair tied back, covered in sweat. "Hey! Adrian!" He warmly said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Come on in, make yourself at home" Apollo said smiling. "Our tuxedos are here by the way, I hope your excited."

Adrian's smile grew larger as he stepped past Apollo to get out of the doorway. He nodded gripping his notebook tighter to his chest.

Adrian thought for a moment contemplating the question, he didn't want to bring anything up. So he gave a thumbs up before pointing to him in question of how he was.

"Well, pretty good actually. Considering a few circumstances lately, I'm fairly lucky." He told Adrian thinking of Rita.

Adrian smiled happy his friend was alright, he then held a finger up to the ceiling remembering something. He opened his notebook and wrote in it, 'Eliora plans on visiting soon. She just wants to know when would be good.' He tilted the notebook so Apollo could see.

Adrian smiled looking down at the notebook for a little. He tried to imagine Eliora without her scar for a moment but then realised he had been silent for awhile. And looked up nodding before writing 'so, training? In what?'

"Oh.. I know you aren't a fan but martial arts. I've got a tournament tomorrow, I have to stay sharp. Zedric is a great mentor."

Adrian nodded as he spoke and thought for a moment. Despite hating fighting he was interested in the techniques, his father wasn't a true fighter. So it peaked his interest and he wrote, 'if your sill training...could I watch?'

"Absolutely."Apollo told him with a smile. "Come on Zedrics still in the training room."

Apollo opened the door and smiled at Zedric as he ran up to him leaping up to his head with a kick as Zedric laughed "You'll have to be faster than that Master Barrett"

Zedric put him in a submission holding his leg as Apollo flipped out of it, striking at Zedric as he blocked. It was obvious the two enjoyed this.

Adrian though uncomfortable felt a smile appear on his face, as he watched the two fight each other like playful oversized children.

"Enough for today, you need rest before this evening Master Barrett" Zedric said. "Sir" he addressed Adrian with a bow, and a warm smile.

Adrian bowed his head in response his hands slightly shaking from old habits before picking up a towel and handing it to Apollo. As he passed it to him Adrian mouthed, 'wow.'

Adrian was slightly surprised but nodded, gripping his notebook tighter to hide the shaking of his hands.

"Well. I'm not sure how to say it."Apollo said puzzled. "I really like Rita"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back