Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Adrian raised his eyebrows confused for a moment before remembering the dance and nodded once more in agreement.

Rita turned pink and shook her head. She didnt want anyone else to know, as obvious as she already made it. She nodded in agreement to Adrian. "Youve gotto look good for Cady, you know." She winked playfully.

"I'm ready for this day to be over" he said as he put his hand on Rita's shoulder to help her, "come on, I'm helping you".

Rita frowned, thuroughly humiliated and used him as support. She could tell running had done some damage, but she decided against mentioning it or thinking about it any more. She mouthed a sorry.

Rita shook her head. "I dont have any formal clothes... never got to get any. Im going to need to do that tonight i guess." 
(Going to bed)

Since Alie was up all night, she fell asleep before Rita woke up and slept till her phone rang. It was Dr.Fredrick, "hey Ashalie, how is you patient?" he ask when she picked up. "Fell asleep this morning, haven't check this morning." "Alright. I as long as she has the brace on, everything will be healed up in no time. I have a patient, but talk to you later okay. Bye." After hanging up the phone, Alie went to go see if Rita is asleep, a wake, or up and somewhere. "She must of felt so much better. At least she put the brace on, that's good," she thought to herself seeing Rita's bed empty. She wandered around the hall to and found the painting ripped on the floor in the art room. Still over half asleep, she walked past, and headed to the music room to play a little guitar.

Last edited by a moderator:
even moving with the support hurt a bit but she was no fan of complaining. She bit her lip and collapsed onto a chair in the art room where she could do her handbuilds.

Cady stood on the steps of the hospital, hailing a cab. She'd finally been released and the first place she had to go was to the gym. The hospital had forced her to eat and she felt nauseous at the weight she'd put on during her bed-ridden stay. She climbed into the cab and gave her location. She'd tell the others she was out later, but first she needed to get back into shape.

Rita remembered something and qickly went back to her room, grabbing the paint set. She stayed in her room for a bit, feeling she wouldnt need to go anywhere until she really had to. She hoped Cady would be back soon. 
(By the way, i made another slice of life. Its called the apartment, just advertising here.. haha)

Just as Alie left Adrian entered nodding to her as they passed, when he entered he noticed the paint in Ritas hands and sat by her hoping she'd help him with gift ideas.

Rita removed her brace, sitting back down. It immediately felt disconnected and swollen to the point the brace made lines on her skin. She grinned at Adrian. "You still need to give her something.. maybe you should make her something. Me and Apollo arent as close to her as you. A hand made gift might mean the most."

Cady answered Apollos call. "Hey sweetie, I just got discharged, I'm on my way to the gym for a bit, I'll pop by the club after school and we can all go out maybe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back