Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Adrian appeared in the doorway unnoticed by the others until he yawned. But stopped immediately when he saw the painting his eyebrows knitting together.

Rita placed a hand on his shoulder. "Im not as great with paint than with clay.. but if youd like.. i could recreate it." She stared at the scrap like it wasa dead person or animal.

Adrian stepped closer to the painting, crouching down once he reached it. It was torn by hand for sure he thought inspecting it with interest.

Rita attempted to follow, but her foot decided to ache and become painful so she watched as Apollo walked away, worried he would do something he would regret. She looked over to adrian. "Hey.. sorry you had to come at a time like this.. but what do you think?"

Adrian rubbed the bridge of his nose as he stared at it one last moment before writing. 'It was torn by hand and the dents on the edges would say it was thrown from a farther area. Perhaps the suspect removed it from the wall tearing it then threw it.' Adrian showed Rita before standing and looking at her. He rose a hand pointing to the ceiling with a look of realization before writing hastily, 'I have a suspect. Let's get Apollo.'

Rita nodded, but holding a frown. She hobbled down the hall, as fast as she could, which was a little slower than normal walking. Muttering a profanity, she looked to Adrian, hoping he was willing to stay slow. She texted Apollo as she was moving, "where are you? We have something importantto tell you. Needs to be in person."

Adrian stepped in time with Rita smiling when she looked at him. He knew by how she was standing that she was having difficulty walking. So he happily stayed back with her and walked slow.

Apollo immediately knew who did it, he didn't want to bring the others into this, not this. "I know you were the one who did it?" Apollo asked Alicia, who was at her car with her flock. "Of course" she stated proudly, she called away her friends "Now let's talk" she said with a devilish grin.

"Those where my parents.. My parents!" he yelled. "And?" she stated, "Not that you care but do you even know what you do to people!? Do you even know what the hell you've done to me!?" he shouted. She whispered to him "It's only going to get worse, just like that souvenir I left on your back" as she walked away. Apollo stood still, filled with his own worry for what could be next, filled with anger, filled with fear.

Rita felt a bit of fear run down her spine. She looked at Adrian with wide eyes. "Follow me." Rita knew she would regret this, but she sprinted ahead, figuring who did it. The pain in her leg made colors explode in front of her cision, but she didnt stop until she got to Alicia. "How dare you!"

Adrian jumped slightly at Rita's rise in tone, anger was a terrible emotion. Nothing came from it, yet Adrian felt it. His hands un clenched and clenched as he stayed silent. He was right about the suspect but he wasn't very proud of it.

"I know what you did to Apollos family picture! But now, if you mess with him, youll have to deal with me as well. There is a limit to the things youcan do to a person. I wonttouch you or hurt you, but i wont let Apollo be hurt either." She said, her eyes watering up as her foot throbbed painfully. 'Note to self. No running.'

"I'm sure, I'm sure." she said as she walked away, her group walked behind her almost forming a barrier. Apollo stood in the parking lot, not moving, only looking forwat.

Rita let out a small squeak and a couple tears dripped from her eye. She waited specifically until they were gone to react. She looked over to Apollo with concern. "Are you alright?"

He stood silent, not knowing what to say to them. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." he said holding back his emotions.

Adrian found himself nearly running after the girl but stopped himself seeing that it would only make things worse. So instead Adrian looked at Apollo before moving towards him.

Rita shook her head. "No. Idont think you will like this. It sucks to talk things out.. but please, say something you really feel." She said, no accusation, only kindness and worry.

Adrian looked up slightly shocked at the question before nervously shrugging and looking at where the girls left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back