Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Cady rested her head on Adrians shoulder, smiling. She had friends for the first time. She looked up at Adrian, an urge to kiss him.

Adrian felt Cady rest her head on his shoulder and looked down at her. His shaggy black hair fell over his eyes Adrian oblivious to her urge as he wrote in a text, 'the dance is coming up.'

'So... You don't want to go with me?' a wave of disappointment hit her, but she tried not to let it get to her. She hung her head, playing with a bandage end. Why would he want to, she's just scarred and bruised.

Adrian stopped immediately nodding his head from side to side. Of course he wanted to go with her, of course. He placed a hand on her bandaged wrist rubbing his thumb in small circles. Before signing, 'I do, id be crazy if I didn't want to go with you. I was referring to the day when the dance was. I don't know when the dance is.'

Cady smiled, without thinking she tilted his head up, resting her forhead on his, asking permission with her eyes to kiss him.

Adrian's eyes widened his cheeks heating up before leaning forward and pecking her lips for a moment. Immediately after his pale cheeks where bright pink as he looked away nervously.

Cady blushed deeply and looked down at her hands, leaning on him. She couldn't go to the dance, where she'd be in a dress, with her cuts and scars on show. He'd be embarrassed of her. She slowly unravelled the bandages,replacing them with a long sleeved jumper.

Rita, who watched quietly throughout this seen, saw the sleeve rolling up again and held tight to Apollo. She got the enthusiasm to speak up. "You said we'd get ready and all go together." She looked down at the floor, practically feeling where Cadys mind was headed. "You know.. the dance.."

Apollo left the room for a moment to leave them alone. He came back with flowers for Cady. "These might add some color to the room, help you feel better".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rita turned pink, then suddenly perked up a little, grabbing hold of Apollo and pulling him out of the room. She had some sort of idea, she just wasn't sure of it yet.

"Well.. i was thinking um.. we should go out on a date!" She turned even darker. "Then um.. Cady and Adrian would have free time and while we are out, we could get a gift and plan a welcome back thing for Cady. Ill take her shopping for something to wear for the dance and you and Adrian could set up. Adrian could get her something as well.. and it would be fun.." she blurted, cheeks tomato colored.

"Um.. for a gift to Cady, i was think somme really nice watercolors and brushes.. since she loves painting. Andfor us.." her hands beganto tic as she thought, nervous about saying a date. "Maybe we could explore the town a bit.."

"It's whatever you want, I'm just surprised you beat me to the punch, you know asking you on a date and all" Apollo said embarrassed he didn't ask first.

"Huh? Oh,sorry! I mean.. i figured chances were greater of me getting rejected so i thought, why wait to find out.. also, im not the calmest or most reserved person.. but neither are you.. and its fun." She rambled, hands shaking all the while.

"Well going let's get this date going "he said as they walked into the parking lot of the hospital, and hopped back in his old truck.

"N-now?" She asked, surprised he actually agreed to this extent. "..yeah." she said, following. She played with her hair nervously. "..does that mean.. you actually like me back the same way? I guess it could just be me..." she said, smiling at the ground.

Rita laughed in reply and nudged him. "Ive never been liked before, so no. Not so obvious.. but i love how it feels." She looked up with a pink cheeked grin, her brown eyes meeting his.

"Well I've never really liked anyone this way before" Apollo said warmly looking back. It had dispelled everything wrong that had happened before she had said that.

Rita smiled fondly at him. For once in a longtime, she was wide awake, fully aware and her hands stayed still. No tic or twitch. She didnt notice though, asthe only focused on the guy for that moment. "Ive never felt like this at all.. i really want to keep feeling it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back