Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Rita nodded, eyes dropping to the ground and walking with him, without a sound. She hated it so much, but she would always be the one to smile and say it was okay. A couple more tears ran down her cheek and her shoulders tumbled slightly, but she was done talking.

"I'm going to be here for you. Don't you worry about a thing." Apollo said to her as he stopped walking. "If you don't want to go today that's alright. I understand, but know sincerely, you're never alone."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian was now on the main roads sidewalk his hands tucked away into his pockets, the cold air bit at his pale skin as cars drove by. He was gonna be at the hospital soon, his steps slowly increasing in speed. 
Adrian was now on the main roads sidewalk his hands tucked away into his pockets, the cold air bit at his pale skin as cars drove by. He was gonna be at the hospital soon, his steps slowly increasing in speed.

Rita stopped as well. "..We should. Adrians probably worried.." She said in a quivery voice. "I know you want to be there for me.. but Im really not worth the concern.. sorry I ran off.. I wont do it again." She decided against adding the part about the nightmares she's been having. she texted Adrian just to be safe. "Haha, sorry, I really spazzed out there, didn't I? Everythings good. Im coming. Sorry if I freaked you out. Yeah I saw her before. Everythings fine. She's alive."

"You're more than worth it" Apollo said looking in the distance, holding back how he felt. "Let's go".

They arrived at the hospital, and went to Cady's room. Apollo walked in with gritted teeth.

When Rita came in, she felt her heart rate speed up and her eyes avert the form in the room. She said nothing though and bared with it. When Cady was better, they had a dance to go to.

Cady looked up when she heard people outside, her face breaking into a smile when she saw who it was. Her bandages had been reattached and her heart monitor was going steady.

"Cady!" Apollo said joyfully "good to see you awake, I'm hoping you awake. Adrian should be here any second."

Rita looked at Cady for a half a second, rubbing her wet cheeks dry and smiling. "Sorry Cady.. I know I saw you yesterday as well.. but how are you feeling..?"

"Everything's going to be alright from here Cady" Apollo told her with a reassuring tone.

Rita flinched ever so slightly at Apollos use of the common phrase. She stayed quiet though and said nothing, just looking at Cady worriedly.

Apollo sat down and looked at Cady "Is there anything we can do to help right now?"

"Wh-wh-wh-where's Adrian?" She asked in a whisper, looking out the door into the hallway behind them. "No-no-nothing, j-j-j-just thankful you-you-you're here."

"He'll be here in just a moment don't worry" Apollo told her smiling. He then whispered, "I met his sister, she was very outgoing, and looked so much like him. She should be visiting sometime, I bet she'll love to meet you."

Adrian stood in the doorway when he finally arrived not able to see Cady until he stepped farther inside and walked to the other side of her bed. He crouched down silently he knew he looked terrible but fought a smile to appear.

Cady smiled widley as Adrian sat next to her, she hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek quickly, the beeps on the moniter speeding up slightly as she embraced him.

Adrian hugged her tightly pushing her back to stare at her for a moment. His eyes darted to each section of her face his stare lingering on her eyes for a moment. Thank goodness he kept thinking, he then signed 'I thought you died, I would've gone crazy if you did.' Adrian let out a sigh a little life coming back to his eyes for the first time since the funeral.

Cady smiled sadly, a tear escaping her eye, she interlocked their fingers, patting the bed, permission for him to sit next to her. "I'm okay" she mumbled.

Adrian sat on the edge of the bed closing his eyes for a moment before nodding slowly. She was okay, Apollo was okay, Rita was okay and that was all that mattered right then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back