Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Adrian stepped out of the car closing the door immediately after. His hands played with his tie straightening it as he watched some men remove his mothers coffin from the back of a car. Adrian estimated that this would be finished in 20 minutes at most then lunch being another 40 minutes. Then soon after that they'll leave to head back. Adrian thought this out in his mind not noticing that Eliora was walking towards them already a skip in her step.

"Let's go!" She spoke in a sing song voice making large arm motions until they began to walk.

Adrian rolled his eyes jokingly before walking down a short concrete pathway to where the rest of his family was buried. Once they entered the specified area Adrian's eyes skimmed a familiar sign, Crossans Court. His family had boughten an area for only their family, this is where he, Eliora and any others with their blood was to be buried. Adrian stood by the large hole his hands clasped tightly I front of him waiting for the small ceremony to begin.

Apollo looked around at the place noticing the Crossans Court sign, silently awaiting the ceremony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A large crowd of people surrounded the hole, a hole we would all be in at one point. Adrian watched the men place the coffin onto the metal contraption that would lower her into the grave. It looked like it took little strength though Adrian knew better. Eliora stood next to Adrian her arm hooked around his, her body trembling like it would when they where only children. A man had begun to speak what could have been a beautiful speech but Adrian zoned him out as he wrapped his arms around Eliora comfortably and hummed an old tune they would sing when they where younger.

Apollo looked at them quietly. He was immensely proud of Adrian, and how he was supporting his sister. At that moment he thought of the fact that he couldn't have picked a better best friend.

Eliora hid her face in Adrian's upper arm and it pained him as he begun to hear cry. Adrian closed his eyes continuing to hum to distract himself as well not enjoying the sight of the coffin. Its sleek surface reflecting the suns rays. But he opened them once he heard the gears of the lowering device begin to move and take the coffin into it's grave. Adrian swallowed a lump in his throat as he watched gripping Eliora tighter.

"Mother," Elioras voice came out weak and quiet, "love you."

Apollo stared forwards as the casket was lowered, suppressing his thoughts of his own past.

"This concludes the ceremony, we hope that you will all clear the area by the time the clock strikes 1." A man spoke to all who where around. Everyone began to turn to one another conversing but Adrian and Eliora stayed where they where unmoving. Eliora crying into Adrian's shoulder and him comforting her. How long they stayed like that they weren't sure but at a point Eliora pulled away whipping a tear from her eye while she spoke.

"So lunch...you guys ready to go?"

"Ready when you two are" Apollo told them with a warm smile with hopes or would cheer them up somehow.

Adrian nodded tiredly as Eliora stood on her tippy toes and yelled like nothing was wrong, "let's go then!" She then spoke with slight embarrassment, "would I be able to ride in your car though?"

"Certainly" Apollo said as the driver opened the back of the black car for them.

Eliora stepped into the back nodding as she spoke smiling, "thank you." While Adrian sat in the front trying to stifle a yawn as he texted Apollo gratefully, 'thank you for bring my friend. I don't know where I would be without you.'

Apollo text him back saying "I don't know where I would be without a friend like you either". "Where to next?" He asked Adrian and his sister.

Adrian smiled at the text about to reply when he then became distracted by the question.

"I have a thought but, are you preferring anything tight now?" Eliora questioned leaning forward in her seat.

After Ritas visit, she decided would be fairly quiet under the circumstances, she left and went home, or at least to the dorm. Its been rough lately but she really missed everyone. Sitting on her bed, back against the wall, she texted Apollo. "Hey. I just visited Cady. Sorry I haven't had time to talk to you but I really miss you. Having fun? Tell Adrian I'm thinking of him too."

"Cady told him, missing you as well. The funeral just ended and we should be home tonight." Apollo text Rita. He then responded to Eliora "it's up to you two entirely".

Rita looked at the text and nodded, knowing he wouldn't be there to see her do it. "I got back and I was really worried, but Im glad now. See you tonight." She replied, laying her head down on a pillow and closing her eyes. Since she technically got back that day, she wasn't expected in any classes.

"Adrian has been so brave." Apollo text Rita back smiling, happy to be talking to her.

Eliora thought for a moment, Adrian staring back at her to see what she would choose.

"How about Chinese....there is a nice place called chopsticks right down this road." Eliora smiled her scar slightly restricting the right side of her smile making it lopsided.

"Sounds good to me" Apollo told her. He took of his sport coat and rolled up his shirt sleeves, loosened his tie, and pushed his hair back.

Adrian picked up a backpack he had brought which laid at his feet taking out one of his original old man sweaters. He set it on his lap as he slipped off his coat and pulled over the sweater and popped out the collar of his dress shirt.

Rita opened her eyes and texted back once more before she fell asleep for a nap. "Im glad. I was worried for him, so be a good enough person for all of us back home to him, alright? Not that you aren't already great." She blushed at her own text and covered her eyes with an arm, wrapped up with blankets.

Apollo blushed as he rarely did as he stared at the text, just as they pulled up to Chopsticks.

Adrian turned to see a sight he didn't expect, tough guy Apollo blushing. Adrian smiled devilishly to himself nudging Apollo repeatedly with his elbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back