Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Adrian gave a weak smile, yawning as he wrote a reply, 'we'll leave at 10 tomorrow morning?'

"Well in that case I had better have Zedric call the jet in" Apollo said while sending Zedric the message "Also were is this in Colorodo?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian was surprised at the mention of the jet writing, 'Crow, Colorado. I can lead us to a place after that.'

Adrian smiled at what seemed to be lack of knowledge and wrote 'Crow is by Lincoln.'

"I'm wondering if a Barrett hotel is nearby as well, if you'd be interested in staying in one that is" Apollo asked all the while getting the details to Zedric.

Adrian felt embarrassed thinking for a moment, his parents had told him where his mothers service would be. His grandfather had died and his funeral was held at the same place so he tried to recall the surroundings of his old home before he wrote.

'I believe there is.'

"Good, I'll have arrangements made at once" Apollo told him nodding. "I just need to say bye to someone. If I can find them."he said with a sigh.

"No problem" he said. "Maybe I'll have to call her from the road." said Apollo sitting back down by the tree looking into the sky

Apollo then pulled out a piece of paper from his bag, and a pen "Better yet. I'll leave her a letter.".

Adrian nodded in agreement, hr knew who Apollo wanted to wish farewell and found it sweet. As he sat crisscrossed he took out his phone feeling a small vibration, 'Adrian, please be safe on your trip tomorrow me and Cory will be gone before you leave and just want to wish you a safe trip.' Adrian nodded and placed his phone back in his pocket without replying.

Apollo began to write his letter, smiling all the way. He was almost nervous to write it. He finished minutes later, placing it in an envelope he kept just in case and writing on it. "For Rita".

Apollo walked into the art room, and sat it on the table where she typically worked as he left the school to go home and pack.

Adrian followed Apollo tripping tiredly over his own feet and watched him set the note down. He didn't know what was going to happen in the next couple of days but was glad to have Apollo.

((Seems like I'm dropping out. Having an active role play is fun and all, but this too much. In one day, you guys have like 6 pages I have to catch up on. I had already been thinking about dropping out before my recent hiatus, but I took the challenge and continued. Also, this role play was too fluffy for me. No offense for anything I said. Sorry and thanks for letting me in this rp. So long! c:))

The next day, Apollo pulled up to Adrian's house ready to pick him up. He text Adrian "I'm outside if you're ready".

Adrian was setting his suit into his suit case when his phone dinged, he looked at the text and back at his unfinished case and texted back 'I'm not finished yet, do you want to come in?' He began to frantically move around his house for the rest of his items.

Cady text Adrian 'Where are you? I haven't seen you around for a while, have I done something to annoy you?' she lay back against her pillow, phone on her chest anxiously awaiting a reply. She knew this would happen sooner or later. She hadn't seen anyone for the last few days.

Adrian's phone buzzed and he looked at it nervously before replying, 'I've been at school and stuff.' He relied honestly.

Adrian dreaded the question but still replied to her, 'I'm sorry I've just been a little stressed. You didn't do anything so don't worry.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back