Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

"Well.. What do you think she thinks of me?" Apollo asked looking at his phone every second nervously. He typically never asked such things, or talked of such things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian smiled sleepily still half awake while they texted. 'I think her hearts beats faster when she sees you. I think she sneaks glances at you hoping you'll stare back. I think she waits for the moments when she can be with all of us but she always thinks of being around you. I think she really likes you Apollo and you two are great for one another.' His eyes closed near the end nearly falling asleep but pushing himself to stay awake as he sat up against the wall.

Apollo was elated, he hadn't really noticed that, he didn't know what to even say he just told him "She is pretty great" he said as he fell asleep.

(Which I'll be doing as well)

Adrian alarm went off though he wasn't asleep, he didn't get any sleep after talking to Apollo. He felt numb and the world seemed slower as he sat there, but when his alarm went off he was snapped out of his gaze and he reached to stop it. He didn't know how he'd make it through the day, he wasn't in the mood for anything or anyone.

Cady skipped her lessons and went into the art room to paint. She was wearing baggy jeans, a hoodie and her hair was up in a a bun. She didn't care about her appearance and the only reason she was in the art room was so she'd not be laying in bed sad all day.

Adrian sat through is classes silently without emotion like he used to, like he had never met Cady, Apollo, or Rita. And when it came to lunch Adrian stepped outside and sat under the tree like he used to. He didn't plan on telling his friends he'd be going to Colorado because, speaking was painful and useless.

Cady looked out of the window and saw Adrian, she felt a small sharp pain at the fact he wasn't in the art room, she wondered if she did anything wrong. She snuck out the fire exit and walked up to the tree, standing in front of Adrian.

Apollo arrived to school, having stayed up late he just tied his hair back and went on his way. He passed through the day same as others. Lunch had arrived so he went to the art room to see the others. He walked in to an empty room, wondering where they were.

Adrian heard Cast approach but showed no recognition. He just wanted to be alone. 
So he stood silently picking up his items and left as the bell for class rang. Adrian not sharing a glance though it hurt him more.

Walking to class Apollo saw Adrian in the hall. "Hey Adrian! Where have you been all day? I've been looking for you." 
Unable to get Adrian's attention, Apollo went to class, and after he got out, he went to the club's hallway, it seemed so empty without the others, almost melancholy.

Nao had slept most of the day away so he was still in the other studio asleep on the floor in a rather odd position as he was so limber. As he heard commotion in the room he stretched and rolled over causing the hand railings to clatter as he kicked them with his foot. Jared awake by the sudden pain and noise he grunted and sat up and looked at the room trying to remember what he had been doing there. As it came to him so did the soreness of working so hard the previous night. Rubbing his shoulders he stood up and stretched again. The room was humid so he ended up stripping his shirt off and grabbing the screw driver and set about fixing the hand railings on the wall. Not to long after that he heard the door open and what sounded like female footsteps echo in the hall and then go into a room further up the hall and go quiet. He resumed his work as he had paused to listen to the sudden evidence of other life in the barren building. Shrugging it off he set about to work and disregard the footsteps when he heard them again. As he went on it was a short while before he heard another set of footsteps this one distinctly male he decided, distracted as he listened to the steps his hands coated in sweat accidentally dropped the bar back down onto the floor where he was resting his knee. Out of instinct he leapt after it hit and bit back colorful language, and with a clatter the bar hit the ground. Rubbing his knee he quickly put on his shirt as he knew that the male that would have heard it would come to investigate the sudden jarring noise in the building as no one else was there to his knowledge.

Mayu had been enjoying her day wandering the campus for the most part going from place to place that she had noted the previous evening often sitting there for half a hour or more at a time drawing what she had found beautiful in each place. It was around the end bell that she had finished her drawing. Pulling her ear buds from her ears she stood from her spot and stretched and smiled at the sky staying there absorbing the sun for a while before she bent back down and picked up her things and put them in her messenger bag which she kept at her waist almost all of the time. She knew that she should have gone to class but she had hardly felt like it since she had found so many beautiful places to draw. Walking to the art building she decided to walk around a little bit and saw another student which was approached by a female but the male disregarded the female completely and she had the feeling to step in and intervene but being the transfer student and new to the school she decided against it. She continued walking to the art room and went inside and to the room beside where Nao was still busy working. She walked quietly because she knew that it bothered him hearing the footsteps in the hall. She opened the door to the room and left it slightly open. She walked over to one of the stations and lightly put her things on the floor and took out her notebook and set her things on the desk and smiled looking around the room for something to draw. Finding nothing at the time she took out her other note book and opened it to a paged where notes were messily scrawled everywhere on the page and she resumed writing on it humming the tune to the song she was thinking about as she took notes in the book on possible lyrics and themes for the song. After some time a loud crash came from the room net to hers as well as a loud grumbling she put her pencil down on the note book and stood up and opened the door and looked around the corner into the room where Nao was hopping around holding his knee. Suppressing a giggle she watched him hop around and she looked after a bit around the room where he was in surprised at how much he had accomplished in the short amount of time when he had been working. Wiping some sweat from her forehead she walked out into the hallway and to the water fountain and drank some water to replenish what she had lost.

Apollo heard a commotion in the studio and ran inside. He noticed two people he had never met before, it was obvious to him they were repairing the studio. "I don't believe we've met have we?" Apollo asked approaching them.

Adrian had walked by Apollo like he was a stranger. And after school he stepped under the same tree not wanting to go home just yet.

Mayu Being the closer one to the new individual smiled at him and responded, "No i don't think we have met if that was even possible as we just transfered here yesterday." She smiled a the young man ans held out her hand in greeting. " I'm Mayu, my brother is actually fixing up the studio I'm in the other room..." She dropped her conversation as it was a bit awkward for her to continue on. So she just stood there with her hand out.

Nao hearing the other male outside talking to his sister walked out and regarded him before returning to inside the studio where he rubbed his knee gingerly before setting back to work not caring about the other individual as he stripped his shirt off again.

Mayu looked at nao and grumbled something about rudeness but she dropped it before the other male could pick up on it. "He's my twin Nao Yuuto we uhhh transferred here yesterday and decided to skip the first day..." again she fell into a awkward silence but she smiled at the male anyway.

Apollo shook her hand as he introduced himself "Good to meet you two, I'm Apollo, Apollo Barrett, welcome to the club.".

Adrian looked upwards his emotionless gaze trailing each branch. He had successfully stayed away from the others, but he wasn't proud in any sort of way. His heart felt heavier, as he brought his knees to his chest and held them tightly. Tomorrow he would leave, without a word for a couple days, but it wouldn't cause a bump in any of their roads he knew. So he sat their silently waiting for the moment he could persuade himself to stand and leave.

Apollo then told Mayu about the club, and how they enjoyed spending time with one another. "Hey, if I've got to go, if you guys want to hang out after school, I'll be back here when the bell rings and we can meet here" Apollo told the girl as he hurried out of the room. He saw Adrian in the courtyard as he almost ran to him and asked "Hey! What's wrong? You've been off all day, and whatever it is I don't want you to have to go through the problem alone".

When Adrian heard Apollos voice he collecting his things and standing. He didn't want to pull people in, but he wouldn't mind the company.

"C'mon Adrian. It's me, you can talk to me about anything." Apollo told him with an almost pleading look.

Adrian bit his lower lip looking a crossed the court yard. Before turning and rubbing the back of his head. Adrian then sat below the tree his head leaning against the trunk. Welcoming his friend to sit next to him not going to explain until he sat.

Apollo took a seat and waited for him to tell him the problem that so clearly bothered him.

(Everyone disappeared:eek:)

Adrian rubbed his heels into his eyes still tired from his sleepless night. He wanted to be vague and not go into detail so he flipped open his notebook and wrote simply.

'My mothers funeral is being held in Colorado and I'll be gone for 2 days.' He tilted the notebook so Apollo could read better .

"I'm sorry. That has to be hard for you." Apollo said remorsefully. "Do you need me to go with you, or a ride to Colorodo?"

Adrian looked at Apollo his mouth slightly open in surprise before writing.

'I don't know....'

He'd love the company, but....Adrian sighed unable to finish his thoughts.

"If it would help at all, I would be happy to go with you." Apollo said as he put his hand on his shoulder to assure him he was there for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back