Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Adrian's day was normal, but with less names being called towards him this lifting his spirit slightly. By the time of lunch of lunch he was in a great mood as he strode towards the art room. A smile reappeared when he opened the door to enter but it stopped adult my like the rest of him at the sight of Rita. 'Barely a scratch' rang in his mind, ((alright tomorrow then))

Rita saw Adrian, than looked away slightly. "H-hey. Sorry we couldn't see you last night." She said in a quieter voice than usual.

Adrian stared a moment before writing in his notebook and showing her 'just tell me you okay.'

(( I think I'm gonna go to sleep to, I'm dying))

(Night. My functioning stopped.. O.o ) 
Rita frowned at first, then she played with her hair again, nodding. "Yeah. I'm fine. "

Alie woke up the with only an hour to get ready for school. A note sat beside the bed and as she fought herself to get up, she read the note before leaving Apollo's home and headed home to get ready. School was normal, except for the now scabbed wound from early. When at school, during classes she recognized two particular faces. After a while she remembered it was Apollo and Rita! "What a small little world this is." she said to herself.

Adrian lowered the notebook and stood, he didn't want to stay on the topic it just brought back bad days. So he casually wrote, 'do you think Apollo is alright?'

Apollo waved to Alie as he had just arrived. He was still exhausted, and feeling drained, as he pulled out his phone and text Adrian "meet me when you can, need your help, it's nothing big no need to worry.".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rita smiled up at her. "Its been a long night.. but how are you? Now that we both have roses.. we can get read"y together." She said.

Cady grinned widely "S-s-s-see, I told you you-you-you'd get one."

(100 pages, woop ^-^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian smiled but it faded when he looked dowards at his phone, his lifted it closer to his eyes before replying, 'where?'

Adrian held a finger to Cady, asking for a minute before he stepped out of the art room and down the hall until he found the dance room. He gripped the handle before entering, hoping he was telling the truth when he said it wasn't serious.

"Hey Adrian!" said Apollo with a big smile. "With this big gala, or dance, or whatever they're calling it, I may need a little help.".

Adrian smiled at Apollos happier attitude, stepping closer towards him still slightly confused of what he needed help with. What did Adrian know that Apollo didn't.

"Dancing. I've never really known how." he said looking to the floor, "I was hoping if it wouldn't be trouble helping me out with that".

Adrian lifted his eyebrows slightly schocked at his friends statment, but quickly regained himself before stepping forward and nodding. He couldn't use his notebook so he quickly texted, 'i'll be the girl, sorry htis might be awkward..'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back