Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

"Cady! You missed Namane!" She said, offering no clarification. "We found another painting. EB?" 
(I must go die... night to all the beautifuls..)

(I just woke up, it's half 6 in the morning here)

" I-what?!" she asked confused. 
Cady turned to Adrian. Can you explain what's going on? She asked confused as hell.

Adrian turned from the artists initials and signed to Cady, we have been trying to find out the artist for the two paintings. And we met Rita's aunt and she pointed us here.

Cady smiled at him and nodded, her heart fluttering slightly. Have you had any leads so far? She asked him, she was genuinely curious now. It was a mystery and it helped take her mind off of her problems.

Adrian smiled slightly before turning back to the initials, E.B. The initials brought them closer towards who the artist could be, he thought for a moment before looking at the painting. Once more it was a beautiful piece that looked like he'd seen it before. His eyebrows scrunched as he stared at seemingly each detail.

Cady stared at the painting with him, it was painted in the same style, the same brush strokes and the same colour palate as the other one. This artist certainly is consistent she thought to herself. She reached up to it, feeling the strokes gently, sleeve falling down, revealing the fresh bandage Rita had wrapped around her arm.

Adrian looked at who possessed the arm his face had become white when he saw Cady. He stood up straight immediately gently wrapping his fingers around the new bandages, and looked into Cadys eyes his mouth slightly open.

Cady's breath caught as he touched her. She swallowed slightly and nodded to the door, if he wanted to talk to her, she'd rather he did alone. She dropped her eyes to the floor, unable to meet his gaze.

(Morning to me, and good afternoon?)

Rita turned lightly pale as well, she was fine with, and happy Cady kept them on, which just shows she hadn't been messing with it. However, seeing her mother earlier made old and ugly memories seem a lot more fresh.

Vineres stood by, her heart dropping when she had seen Rita's arm. Her brother had done the same, and it broke her heart to know Cady had too. Resigning herself, Village decided to not speak of it until Cady felt comfortable. Vi looked to Rita, but quickly back to the painting with nothing to say.

((Jeeze , I fall asleep and 6 more pages are there cx you guys are fast))

Adrian ran his fingers down the bandage before rising his hand and pushing her chin up lightly. When she faced him he searched her eyes once more like he was looking for something. But stopped after a couple moments and lowered his hands and signed, you don't need to do such things, Adrian snuck a glance at Rita before continuing no one should feel the need. You are a strong talented beautiful person and you will make it. Once he realized what he signed he felt his cheeks begin to heat up as he reached into a small pocket on the inside of his cardigan and held out the rose. It's peddles a deep red as he looked down with shyness.

Ritas mind rapidly flashed to her mother, in her Aunts Apartment, than before that, trying to wake up the bleeding woman on the floor. Figuring out why she wanted to leave her. Shivering, she slid her hands into her jacket pockets and looked down. She knew Cady would be feeling bad, and she should be more supportive since she bandaged the wound herself, but after earlier, she couldn't find it in her self to say or do anything. She thought to herself. 'How sweet.. I knew she'd get a rose..'

Apollo looked from a distance, smiling as greatly as he ever has upon seeing Adrian with the rose for Cady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cady blushed a deep red at his words. She knew this exchange must look odd to the other two, all the sign language and blushing going on. She gasped and it caught in her throat at the rose in front of her. She continued to look into his eyes as she signed Really? You want me to go with you? Are you sure? She tried to conceal the smile on her face.

Apollo whispered to Rita"Rita, look over there. It's happening" he couldn't stop smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinnie wrapped an arm around Rita, hugging the girl close to let her know its alright. She wasn't sure what was going on honestly but she knee something had to be up.

"See? Alls good. Promise"

Adrian just smiled nervously before going up to her ear when no one was looking and whispered only so she could hear, "of course." His voice was smooth and sweet. When he leaned back from her ear he lifted a finger to his mouth as if to tell her to be quiet. He wanted her to feel special, and this was the easiest way.

Shakily, she looked up to see the rose in Cady's hand. "C-Cady.. I told you he would." She said with a bit of a smile. Her eyes were a bit watery, but she felt genuinely happy for her friend. Vinnie and Apollo being near made her a bit more comfortable as well.

Cady opened her mouth slightly in shock, before a giant smile appeared on her face. He spoke... for her she felt like she could just melt into a puddle on the floor, his voice was just as sweet as she imagined. She leant forwards and kissed his cheek quickly, pulling away, holding the rose tightly.

She turned back to Rita and smiled. She wish she could reassure her that Apollo would ask her, but he was in the room. She caught Ritas eyes and glanced at Apollo quickly, so only she saw, nodding quickly.

Adrian stood dumbfounded, a look of astonishment on his face. But soon a smile rose on his blushing face.

Vineres' jaw had dropped open, slowly the astonishment turned to a smile.

"Now if that's not the most romantic thing I've ever seen." She said, her accent slightly evident. Seeing Cady so happy reminded her of her brother, but the memory was soon pushed out.

Cady smiled "So, Mr Holmes, have you found anything else out about the painting?" She addressed the room, not stuttering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back