• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Are We More Than Friends?

(Bwah! I'm sorry! I didn't get the notification!)

Daichi tried to take off his shoe while walking inside the door. It didn't go that well. He twirled around before landing on his back. "Ouch" He exclaimed. He took off both his shoes before standing up, dusting himself off.

(It's good to bump me if I don't reply for two days, this always happens to me, sorry!)

Daichi chuckled before slicking back his hair and following Akira by the tail. He poked her shoulder. "Hey Akira? What are we gonna do now?" He asked in a soft tone

Akira shrugged. "I just wanted to watch some movies." she said to him, walking into the kitchen. She grabbed some popcorn and put it in the microwave, heating it up.

Daichi made a "Oooh" sound. "What movie are we watching?" He said. "Romantic comedy? Oh I love romantic comedies.." He said with a dreamy look on his face.

Daichi caught it, well barely. H kind of threw it from one hand to the other over and over until he could get a good grip of it. Once he did he walked over to the TV. "How do you do this now again?" He mumbled pressing different random buttons.

Akira sighed and let the popcorn, putting it in the microwave and setting the timer before coming up behind him. "Hmmm." She said, taking his hand with her's and poking some of the buttons, causing the tray to open.

"oh" He mumbled then let out a laugh. "Oh I guess I've been watching netflix too uch, eh?" He said, chuckling. "Ah, it's really quite sad don't you think? That things like CDs are just going to disappear? I mean I grew up with it so it would be quite sad to see it go.." He said, mumbling at the end as he but the CD on the tray.

Akira smiled and ruffled his hair, giving him a quick hug. "I know buddy." she said, trying to comfort herself more than him. She could still feel her raging emotions coursing inside, and it helped to have a rock there, to ground her, keep her level. She smiled and went back to take out the popcorn and put it in a boul.

Daichi laughed. "I'm sorry I over think stuff" He said, smiling and tilting his head towards Akira. Daichi waited for Akira to come back, and when she did he gave her a smile. "Prepare for being cuddled" He said making movements with his hands. "Especially if it's a scary movie" He said, shivering a little. "Oooh I can't handle spookiness" He said, chuckling a little.

Akira smiled at her friend, sitting down on the couch. "Just don't squish me to death." She said to him, leaning back and letting herself sink into the couch as the movie began. She had picked a movie called PK, one she had never really seen before but always wanted to see. She smiled and wrapped an arm around her friend, pulling him close.

Daichi, being taller than his friend, rested his head upon Akira's, wrapping his arms around her. "Wait is it scary?" He said tightening his grip around her. "If it's scary I will probably squish you to death" He said "Just remember when you're dead that I love you- No I mean uh you're cute- No wait! I mean not that you aren't! But uh wow the movie started let's just watch it" He said with a nervous chuckle.

Akira couldn't really brush that aside, her face contorting a bit. "Alright then." She said to him, snuggling in. She could feel something jump in her chest, and she blushed. She tried to cover her face with her hair, leaning into him so she couldn't be seen. "It's not scary, I think." She said to him, holding him close.

"Good" Daichi mumbled, snuggling into Akira. He was embarrassed, did he really say that? Or was he having a horrible nightmare about Akira finding out about his crush on her. Best not to think about it.

As the movie continues Daichi continued to snuggle Akira, constantly saying stuff like "Oooooh who's that?" or "Is he the evil dude?". Like Akira would know.

Akira laughed at each of his comments, tucking her head safely underneath his. As she watched the movie, she had slowly pulled him closer to herself, her legs brushing his as they watched. She was starting to feel really weird. Like there was a current of electricity running though them and if their knees slightly touched, she would get shocked. Her face was red, and she could hear her heart hammering. She had never really felt this before, and she didn't know what to make of it.

Daichi often got up-close-and-personal with his friends but with Akira, it was special. He wanted to stay in her arms and feel the warmth of her tiny body. At the end of the movie his eyes were completely closed, listening to the sounds emitting from the TV, and listening to Akira's soft breaths. Daichi suddenly grabbed Akira's hand tightening his grip around it quickly. "It's so scary" He said, not even watching the movie, he really just wanted ot hold Akira's soft hands.

Akira was having the time of her life, spending most of the movie trying to figure out why her heart was beating so fast. As soon as Daichi had grabbed her hand, she blushes darkly, looking at him before smiling and folding her fingers into his. She had no idea what she was doing, all she knew was that it felt good.

Daichi chuckled. He opened his eyes and noticed that Akira was totally red, smiling at him. He smiled back pulling her closer. He noticed the credits were rolling. "It's already been an hour?" He asked with a yawn. Time had really gone fast when he was snuggling Akira. Daichi cupped AKira's soft cheeks. "Cutie" He said, surprising himself.

Akira blushed even darker, looking at him. She stuttered a bit, looking at him, but ultimately shut her mouth, blushing darkly as he cupped her cheek.

Daichi smiled, this wasn't like him, what was causing him to act so strangely? His face went closers to Akira's, until he could feel the warm breaths that belonged to Akira.

Akita sat there, blinking and stuttering as she stared at Daichi. He had rendered her speechless, and she couldn't do anything but sit there and stutter.

@Niqo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back