• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Are We More Than Friends?

"I'm loosening up? Oh no! Oh no it's happening grgrlgfglfdlgl" Daichi exclaimed dramatically making gargle noises at the end, h emade movements as if he was about to transform into some kind of monster.

Daichi rolled his eyes and chuckled. He always felt so young whenever Akira would ruffle his hair, he felt like he was back in those days. "Oh did I tell you, I got a job!" Daichi suddenly exclaimed.

((I'm going to have to go to sleep now, night))

(Good night~)

Akira smiled at him, laughing lightly. "That's great! Good job!" she said to him, skating slowly so that she could walk with him. "What kind of job is it? Where is it at? What is the address?" She asked, knowing that she would need it for the future.

Daichi was glad his friend was interested "I'll be working with journalism - Of course nothing professional - It's by the park we always used to go to, and the address, yeah I don't know that by mind" Daichi said with a chuckle. "But you can easily find it"

Akira nodded. "Good, because if I need anything, I will know to run to you." She said with a smile, reaching in to ruffle his hair again.

Daichi smiled, happy that his friend had already seemingly gotten over the hysteria from yesterday. He smiled brightly and didn't say much more until they came to school.

Akira skated the rest of the way to school slowly so that Daichi could keep up. The thing was is she was keeping her smile for him. She was still sad, upset, distressed, and she did not want to go to school today.

Daichi smiled when he saw the school. "C'mon let's go!" He said letting out a chuckle and starting to run towards the school.

"Aww" He said. "What's your first lesson?" He asked obliviously. While Daichi was understanding he always had trouble reading people's emotions.

Daichi smiled and laid and arm around Akira. "I love you" He said but then regretted it "I mean as a friend! Hehehe" He exclaimed with a nervous chuckle. Not that that was entirely true. He did like Akira, a lot, but he thought that she definitely didn't like him back. Plus she had just gone through a rough relationship, and he respected that highly.

Akira smiled and nodded, before she kept going into school. She was unusually quiet today, but she didn't feel like talking. She kept moving forwards, finding her locker and putting her board inside it.

Daichi kept following her. They had the same classes, at least he thinks so. Many people approached him saying hi and just greeting him in general. But he pushed them away. He needed to be around Akira today, and only Akira.

Akira let her smile drop for a second, her gaze dropping as people whispered at her about the break up. She clutched onto her bag as she kept walking numbly, not even paying attention to who she ran into.

Daichi walked up beside her and noticed her sad look "Are you okay?" He asked looking at Akira with his blue eyes.

Akira shook her head and smiled. "Fine." She choked out, before the look resumed, and she walked into class.

Daichi grabbed her by the shoulder gently "Are you sure? You don't look okay?" He said looking deep into her eyes. You could see in her eyes she was totally devastated

While Daichi didn't believe her he understood that she didn't want to talk about it at the moment. He nodded and proceeded to walk into class.

Akira sat down in her seat, and ignored all of her friends, simply looking out the window instead.

Daichi had the seat behind her. He couldn't focus on class he was too busy focusing on her. He had a sympathetic look on his face. He wished he could do something, he wished he could reach out to his dear friend-

Akira spent the class looking outside, trying to keep herself from falling for the harsh comments that people where whispering behind her back.

Daichi pretty much snapped at the person who said anything bad about her or her breakup. If the teacher weren't there he would even start yelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back