• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Are We More Than Friends?

Daichi uncovered his eyes and let out a muffled laughter but nodded and walked up to her. "Here.. Let me.." He said helping her the best she could "C-can I remove your shirt really quickly?" Daichi asked blushing slightly.

Akira nodded and started shuffling up her shirt as she tried to untangle herself from the mess she had put herself in. She groaned as her arms got stuck and pulled one back first, then the other, carefully slipping off the cloth.

Daichi took the shirt and helped her put it on. "Do you think you can get your pants on by yourself or.." Daichi asked blushing slightly at the thought of seeing his friend without pants. "I- uh mean" He tried to make a comeback but failed.

Akira looked down, her feet wiggling in the one pant leg. She tried to shuffle herself out of it and managed, surprisingly. However it proved much more difficult for her drunk brain to put the other leg inside the correct sleeve, missing several times.

Daichi approached her and gently grabbed her upper leg helping her get her leg into the right sleeve. "There" He murmured. He got out of his slightly crouched position and nodded at Akira. "Where do you want to sit?" He asked her.

Akira shrugged, looking at him with a hazy look. She looked behind her, finding her bed. She flopped backwards, landing on the soft mattress as she looked at Daichi, taking his hand and pulling him down to join her.

Daichi smiled and laid down beside her. "So.. What happened?" Daichi asked holding Akira's hand firmly, staring straight into her green eyes, looking quite serious in fact.

Akira sighed, scooting closer to him as she curled against her friend, longing some sort of comfort. "He cheated on me." She managed to mumble softly, her face pressing into his chest as she sought the comfort of her friends arms.

"Oh" Daichi murmured pulling her closer, caressing her hair. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that" Daichi said in a comforting tone slowly caressing her hair. "You deserve much better than that" He said in a hushed tone

Akira sighed, pressing herself into him and curling up, crying into his chest. She started cursing him under her breath, her fingers knotting into the soft fabric of his shirt as he comforted her, holding her close.

"It's okay now" Daichi said "Let's just forget about that douchebag, I mean only a idiot would cheat on a beautiful amazing woman like you" Daichi said.

((Damn notifications! I'm so sorry))

Akira pressed herself close to him as he soothed her, her fingers grasping onto him tightly. After a bit, her tears slowed, her body out of tears and she could slowly feel her drunken self slip out of consciousness.

Daichi hugged her close "Do you want me to stay the night?" He mumbled into Akria's hair. "I will if you want me to, my mom won't mind, surely" He said with a smile, wiping tears out of her face

Akira nodded slowly, her grip looser on him now that her muscles where relaxing. She let him wipe her tears with his thumbs. She liked the feeling of his breath on her hair as he rubbed the tears away. "Please don't leave." She managed to mumble, her eyes closing softly.

Daichi slowly caressed the back of her head "I won't" He said "Luckily work doesn't start till sunday" Daichi said. "Do you want me to make some food? Or do you just want to go to sleep now - I mean it's been a rough day" He said

Akira smiled into him. "Sleep." She mumbled softly as she curled herself against him, using him as a pillow as her drunk self slowly but surely drifted off into dreamland.

Daichi smiled and caressed her hair as she fell asleep. He had more troubles sleeping but aventually he did too.

Akira only awoke as her alarm rudely woke her, reminding her that yesterday was a Thursday, and today she had to go back to school. She groaned and tried to move, only to be reminded that her friend was encasing her in a hug.

Daichi grunted a he felt movement in his arms. his eyes slowly opened and her realized he was cuddling Akira. He blushed and slowly let go, sitting up. "Good morning" He said smiling at Akira. His back ached a little from sleeping in a unnatural position but he shrugged it off.

Akira looked up at him, slightly flustered from waking up in her friends arms. She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn. "Morning." She mumbled to him, sitting up on her bed.

"What time is it?" He asked in a hoarse voice, un-messing his hair and rubbing his eyes before slipping on his glasses.

Akira looked over at her alarm. "6 am." She said in an equally hoarse voice as him, trying to see strait with her pounding headache.

"Ugh" He exclaimed and wobbily stood up "'mon let's get ready for school" He said almost sounding drunk. Yeah Daichi sounds like a drunk man when he first wakes up.

Akira laughed a bit. "You sound drunk." She said, getting up and heading to grab some advil and some water. She sighed and took it with some water before going down the stairs.

Daichi followed Akira "It's my natural *yawn* morning voice" He said and put his glasses on his head again to rub his eyes. "What's for breakfast?" Daichi asked then regretted it "I mean what do you guys have in your fridge?" He said not wanting to sound sexist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back