Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

Dressed in his brutish apparel, basic plain black t-shirt and some black sweat pants he stood on the ledge of his window and looked over to Olivia's window. He didn't want to wake her so he simply flung himself forward leaving his window open and light off. He threw pieces of the ground under his feet as a platform as he traversed through the air too the Arcane Duels. He made sure he didn't leave the slightest trace of him even going there. He slid down to the front of the seemingly bland boulder and sat down behind a tree waiting for people to arrive as he hid from their sight.

Olivia walked to her window and took one last look outside before she was determined to leave. Just then she saw Daniel flying and land quietly at the green house. Olivia followed quickly and quietly far above and just as Daniel hid behind some trees and waited, she touched the ground right behind him. "You didn't even come try to wake me up?" she pouted crossing her arms over her chest.

Just as she began to speak he intercepted her rambling after 'You didn'-' holding her mouth closed as a few of the members passed. He stared at her and as they entered his expression sunk and he let out a heavy gasp. He put his hand from her mouth and said "I didn't want to wake you up, that'd be rude!". He tightened his fur bandages around his hands once more.

Waking up, the clock showed it was fifteen minutes to midnight. Walking to her closet she grabbed her fitting black dress and tan pumps. Grabbing the dress, she raised her hands, letting it slide down her body setting at just upon her mid thigh. Once on she picked up the tan shoes, gently putting them on. Walking to the bath room, she put some make up on, black mascara, eye liner, lip gloss. She made it dark enough yet natural enough for her. Walking to the mirror, her heels clicked on each step as they touched the wooden floor. Looking into the mirror she smiled, happy with her look. Walking to the door, she left the complex, tripping slightly. Thinking to her self "eh haven't worn heels in forever...this will be the last time I hope for a while." Walking to the gym, she leaned against the wall waiting for Brandon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sarah had heard some rumors going around the school today. Something about a secret fight club. I wonder if it's true? She thought as she lay in bed. She decided to sneak out and see if the rumors were true. She put on some dark clothing and exited the building.

Brandon walked into the gym and caught a glance of someone to his right. He turned and walked with a confused face when he saw Rose was wearing heels. 'I guess she knows what she is doing' he thought to himself as approached her. "Hey Rose.." he stops and notices that she looks stunning. "I-I didn't really have anything 'hot'.." He spouts out "So I just wore clothes that were black".

"I wouldn't want to forget twice in a row either. That's also rude." Olivia whispered watching people go in. "So when are we gonna go in?"

Looking over at Brandon she smiled walking over "you look great!" Stopping in front of him, she looked him over "trust me you fine" looking over at the stone entrance realizing it was open and two guys were at the entrance and one was leaning against a tree., she looked back at him "Ready? My..um the person I know is here".

Walking over to Brandon she smiled "Naw you look great!" She smiled looking over at the entrance of the duels, seeing that two guys were guarding the entrance and one was leaning on a tree, looking back she straighten up "ready? My ..um the person I know is here".

Brandon followed Rose's gaze seeing the entrance to the arcane duels. He spoke with calm conviction "yeah. Lets go". He let Rose walk in front of him since she knew the person.

Looking forward she took took a step forwards, walking over to the entrance. Before she was going to say something a tall guy walked out of the shadows smiling "hey little sis, so what brings ya to my side of the town?"

Rose grinned "hi Jake, ill tell ya later but...uh can you get us in?" She smiled "please"

He looked down at her serious now "fine but don't stay down there to long..it's uh..it just messed up down there."

She looked up at him "I won't, I just need to figure something out"

Looking behind rose, he took in the guy behind her "who's this?"

She looked behind her at Brandon "Brandon..he's a friend"

He watched the guy for a second changing the subject the next "okay let's go then" he moved forwards to the two guys, as they moved to the side, obviously knowing him from somewhere, they looked at Rose and Brandon. Turning he said. "She is my sister..and that's there friend, it okay"

Rose moved past following her brother down the ladder not the dark hole below.[

Brandon followed behind Rose curious about the person she knew. He heard the guy that came out of the shadows call Rose 'little sis'. Finding that he was her big brother he decided that what they were going to talk about was private so Brandon thought to himself about the scar on his stomach. He caught a glare from Rose's brother and matched it with his own. "He's a friend" This calms Brandon and Rose's brother. 'A friend.. No, my first friend' he thought making a small smile following the group down the ladder.

Moving down the ladder, rose could barley see anything, her feet feeling for the ground. Taking her last step down the earth surfaced. He brother stood by the ladder, Just in case she fell. As everyone reached the bottom, Jake moved forwards down a tunnel lit with lanterns. As the tunnel began to come to a opening, sounds, yelling, laughing, explosions broke through the air. She smiled yet was nervous.

Jake looked down at her. "Okay here we are", he walked through the clearing, people were everywhere, looking down from the side of a rail, elementals were battling.

Jake looked down thinking "eh this is a shit show, people fighting for pleasure...it not right" looking over he smiled, "so are you two fighting tonight?"

Rose looked up smiling " I am"

He looked at her worried slightly "just...be careful, ill meet ya at the entrance" with that he walked off.

She stopped walking to Brandon, she had to lean over facing him, so he could hear her. "so do you know what they look like?"

Slowly going down the ladder, Brandon heard Rose reach the bottom and walk away from the ladder. Not seeing any reason to climb down the rest he let go of the ladder and hit the ground hard with both feet. 'Just a 6 foot drop' he thought to himself as he followed Jake and Rose to a tunnel with its only light sources as lanterns. When Brandon walked out of the tunnel into an arena of sorts he felt like the new atmosphere was very familiar. 'Of course' he thought 'I must have fought here'. Rose's brother walked off and Rose leaned over to him and asked if he knew what the person looked like. "If I did I..." he stopped and answered her "No... My only memory is of the rock, ladder, and 5 silhouettes"."I have no idea what the person looked like" he said with a depressed tone.

Daniel tore Olivia along with him to the entrance. "We are both combatants." He stood there waiting for the response of the towering bouncer. He would look convincing considering he looked crazy enough with his Ornaments. (I don't want to rp as your character so just I dunno do something :P -meant for thunder-)

Looking down to the guy, a stange look appeared on his face "what the...a ordiment?" He thought. Stepping aside he let the two in.

He was tearing Olivia along like a doll as he made his way down toward the ladder. He climbed down the ladder waiting for Olivia. He had a crazed looked in his eyes.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Olivia heard the pat of Daniel below her and let go of the ladder. She landed in a sitting position on Daniel's shoulder and smiled. "I just did something awesome!!!" she giggled and jumped off Daniel's shoulder. "Lead the way."

(I can't concentrate sorry my stepmother is busy going nuts again.. I'll try soon)

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Galen smiled at Claire when he saw the text she had written. "Do you think it's real?"

"What?" Claire asked.

"That I have a crush on you?"

"I don't know," Claire replied.

This was his second time in but he was already used to the entrance he felt his way across the tunnel and pulled Olivia through it. He showed her the display of a few elemental's battling. "The official battles haven't been set up usually they set up 1 vs 1 or even teams." He tore her along with him as he ran to the sign up. "Just sign here!" There on the paper was a blank slot he pointed at with Name, Date, Age, Element, and Partners(Optional)

he signed the sheet with an example smearing down the info 'Daniel Hansen, ( xD we haven't set a day so random smears), 16, Earth, Olivia' he had forgotten her last name he looked up at her as innocently as possible with the back of the pen at his lip. "Sign up, Sign up!! five minutes left until the matching is prepared" the announcer exclaimed in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back