Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

He looked at his door "Just wait here! I can get it for you." he opened his door and opened the window.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Hearing no sudden objections he gave himself a boost with the walls material and began to slide on the wall grabbing on her ledge nearly falling. First checks to see if she left it open, but that hope died in vain. Next he began to extend his arm as a piece of her wall and turn the handle, and swoosh. He flung himself in her room and looked for the keys.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

"Watch this."Kato told Claire. His arm started to shake then slowly it lost all color and became water. The water was shaky and eventually he had to stop or else the water would fall from his arm and he would die.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

"At first I was happy to have this power but I had no one to learn it to me... I learnt all alone..." Claire said, wispering.

Claire got surprised. She was not expecting that. She wanted to say what the heck is going on but she just stayed quiet.

Kato felt Claire's lips against his. He then pulled back an and stares at her bewildered.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Claire closed the book and putted it at is right place. "I'm leaving," she said while going away and leaving the library.

She walked to her room in the dorms and locked the door behind her. 'What hapenned?' she asked to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
(I agree with the fact that he's stupid =^.^=)

Claire was still asking herself how she got into a situation like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back