Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

"What?" Olivia asked.

(((((she has this sort of face

1341518439750.jpg
))))))))))))

(Yeah... Mee too xD ) (I just say that she will never understand him)

"Olivia, you are not the only one who don't understand..." Claire said. "I'll never understand this guy..."

Daniel just heard blurred voices as he day dreamed staring ... 'places'. He looked like he was have the greatest time as Kato blabbered about some voting stuff.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay Daniel?" Olivia exclaimed after getting a good look at him. She ran over to him and looked at him directly in the face.

He wasn't looking at her face (hehe just putting one of his into action) his head grew red "Im fine" he said in a rushed voice.. " Let's go vote!" he shouted waltzing out of the room

Olivia watched Daniel leave and looked back at the window. "I hope the plants are okay..." she whispered. Then she turned to look at Kato. "Bye neighbor!" She smiled and left.

((((((to Loke Fullbuster: if that's a way of censoring, it's...interesting and very confusing))))))

Daniel stood outside of the room waiting for Olivia with a monotone expression drawn over his visage. He looked nearly depressed looking at the ground leaning on the wall.

As Claire went outside of the building, she make a big ice wall and started hitting it. For a reason or another, she needed to hit something. She never felt rage like that. She had no reason, she just needed to hit. She clenched one of her fists and got some icy shards from the ice wall. She continued hitting.

He looked up at her with his eyes drowned out. "Did you not want to the Arcane Duel with me? Did I do something?" he said moving forward with his foot on the wall and the bone chain rattling. "I'm not too distraught about it if it is me.." he said staring at her with his eyes shot open.

Claire stopped hitting her wall, crushing it down as she clenched her other fist. She looked at Kato. "What?"

"No, you're not at fault. I accidentally fell asleep." Olivia replied rubbing her hand on the base of her neck and looking at the carpet floor.

"Alright. Well it was a blast. Literally." he said before moving on to his next statement " I'll be going this midnight again, you can try not to fall asleep." he points at the neighboring door of Kato's "Is this your room?".

Kato took her to the library and pulled out a book flipping to a page. "Take a look." He said. "It is a book about ancient water powers. This is the one Mr.Walter does. He xan turn his body and anything touching it into water,and also move with it and change the shape of it." He said handing her the book.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Olivia took Daniel's hand and moved it to the door on the other side of Kato's room. "This one, yes. I promise to try my hardest not to fall asleep." She smiled.

He began to grow nervous and put his hand down as slow as he could looking away. "Okay, I'm going to make myself some food for dinner. I-.. I live down the hall last door on the left next to maintenance. I'll see you later I guess." he quickly turned to his path.

"Bye!" Olivia waved and began to open her door to her room when she realized she left the key inside. She put her forehead on the door then thought about getting maintenance to help her. She quickly went in the way Daniel had gone.

Daniel heard the pitter patter of footsteps behind him. Like a crazed man he turned and began to slow as he saw it was Olivia. "You're moving nearly as hectic as me, what's up?" he asked walking backwards with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back