Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

She realised that she didn't felt anything. "I guess that I am so sleepy so that it don't hurts..."

Galen wanted to throw a paper at Claire but it went on Kato's desk.

" Lucky." He said. He handed her the letter. "Looks like someone has a crush on you." He snickered.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

She laughed. "I don't think so," she said, while taking the letter. She looked at what it said and looked at Galen.

He smiled when he saw she got the letter.

Claire writed something in it and throwed it back to Galen.

What the teacher was saying was boring so Kato put an ear bud in pulling hair in front of it to disguise it.

Claire felt asleep again after listening to the teacher for some time.

Some time after, the bell ring. As she heard it, Claire woked up quickly. "What is our next class already..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Galen looked at her and smiled. "It's PE right?" He said.

"Yeah... Thanks Galen."

"No problem," he said and smiled warmly. He quitted the class.

Claire got up and left the class to go to the next one.

They finally got there.

"I hope that the teacher is going to make us use our powers..." Galen said.

"Great for you..." Claire replied.

"Today, we will practice the base of water element," the teacher said.

"As I don't know it," Claire said and chuckled.

Daniel observed the gardens and the classes.. He could spare the grade in computer science. In the corner of his eye he saw what he thought was a group of 3 wind elementals bullying a younger water elemental. His head adjusted to full view of the situation. "Can't you just stop?!" said the fragile boy being tossed back and forth. "I'm sure they'd consider this training. You may be a feather weight, but its still hard for us to throw you, especially with that backpack!" one of the boys said before letting his wind force tear the backpack away from the boy and throw it. "Gmph!" regurgitated the boy as his tried to reach it, but it was long gone. Daniel threw himself forward to the bag with an earth lift at incredible speed dropping his food. He had caught the bag and proceeded to lay it down. "Hey look at superman over here!" said one of the prosecutors as he dropped the boy. "It looks you have a lov-" the plebian was cut off by Daniel who had thrown himself forward and kneed him in the head. From both sides the other two began throwing wind gusts sharp enough to cause a damaging if not fatal cut. Before these could hit Daniel he shot himself up in the air and prepared a spell that would take care of the morons. In mid air he began to go into a crouched position with both fist pushing against each other. After twisting his wrist in the same stance his body had become heavy like a boulder. Crashing down he threw his fist into the ground and twisted his hand once more. The ground around them had cracked and flipped to the opposite end with a massive force. The two left overs were thrown into the green house shattering the glass and crashing into the tables the first was thrown to the trees with the innocent victim who also was affected. Daniel didn't feel any need for attention and quickly flung himself to his floor and climbed into an open window of a strangers dorm.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Daniel sat at his window ledge ready to jump in. "Calm down." said Daniel moving into the room "I'm just making my way to my room the easy way.". He is still wearing his bone necklace with his hand bloody and bruised from using his spell, he would look like anything but friendly at the moment as he carried a monotone expression. He stood right in front of Kato "If we could forget this happened that'd be great!" he said as began to make his way for the door.

"What's the point?" Daniel said feeling no need to take lethal action. He watched as the wall enveloped him and began digging his fingers through the carpet to the pure cement flooring as Kato concentrated on blocking him.

"I'm not..." he said calmly as his fingers touched the cement floor as he stopped moving completely. "It would really be best if you let me go.." he said as he was surround by ice.

Olivia was walking to her dorm to get a snack when she heard her neighboor yelling along with a girl talking and another person whispering. It all sounded muffled so she decided to ignore it and went into her dorm. She walked over to her fridge and pulled out a small choclate bar. Then she sat down on her couch and ate it.

Claire heard voices and knocked on a door. She could sense great magic behind this door. "What is going on there?"

"Alright, I'm done!" he twisted his arm and floor cracked. The carpet torn by the cracks that fled to Kato's feet. "Stop your interrogator nonsense you uncivilized prick!" he shouts at the top of his lungs with his brutish necklace swinging around. He was preparing to collapses this end of the building and jump off.

Sarah's eyes widened as the ground shook. "What's going on?" She barely managed to gasp out. She went was as fast as she could to her room and saw the building start to wobble. "No she mumbled in fright and shock.

"I'm uncivilized?!" Kato shouted. " Last time I checked. I'm not the one who climbed into a strangers dorm window!". Jason was outraged.

Claire just heard a part of the conversation but it was enough so that she was already laughing. 'Always in trouble...' she tought to herself. "What is going out on there?" she shouted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back