Arcane High School (school of elementals) [Inactive]

Claire laughed more and was trying to say something but each time she tried, she started laughing again.

Hearing loud voices coming from the hall, Olivia walked out of her dorm calmly and locked it behind her. She peeked in through her neighbor's open door and saw a bunch of people she recognized. Glancing around the room once again, she saw what looked like Daniel in a block of ice. "D-Daniel?!" she exclaimed with surprise.

Claire looked at Olivia. "I don't know what hapenned..." She clenched her fist and the ice slowly started to break up in little shards.

"Im not trying to kill you.. Paranoid moron." he lifted his finger and the floor mended as well as it could. "Just let me explain myself." he said as calm as he could rising through the breaking shards.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Claire clenched her other fist and the ice totaly breaked out and disseapeared. "And you are right, he's a moron sometimes," she said and smiled.

((Jumping in if you guys dont mind.))

Once the Earth has stopped shaking, Sarah quickly regained her posture and marched up into the once shaking building. She was fuming in anger at the thought at someone had tried to destroy the building. She ascended into the hallways and found a commotion in a room. Plus a mark had been left on the floor. "What happened?" She demanded.

"I was -" he uses his fingers for quotations " helping this kid out there. These wind elementals were throwing him around. And I took care of it-" he points at the wreck outside the window near the destroyed green house as two of the bullies still lie there " in my own way. I just bailed because it will cause attention and I get very anxious." he said with a fake frown drawn across his face.

"That was amazing, by the way Claire. H-how you controlled your element that is..." Olivia sighed with awe. Then she noticed the people injured over in the green house. "Oh my gosh! Are they okay?!" she exclaimed.

"I have a solution to all of our problems. Even Claires forever alone complex." Kato cut in. "Wanna hear?" He asked.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

"No, I want to sit around until midn-" he stopped himself and laughed scratching the back of his head.. "I mean sure tell me!" he said in his most enthusiastic tone possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back